Womans fight on the Subway over eating

mark1447

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i say both had faults. the lady black lady eating undiscreetely in everybodies face and for hitting the fat lady. and the fat lady jealous that the skinny lady could eat more than her and still keep skinny. i qoute from the video seconds african american girls next to one eating to fat lady "what kind of fat bitch are you?" that was funny and wrong B):);):P

"always.. It happens in NYC.."

You think this happens only in NYC? What the heck.

He didnt say that. He said "As always..it happens in NYC".

No where in that statement it said "It only happens in NYC".

That lady said it best "what kinda animals!" Blk girls are a disgrace in my book. They dont know when to shut the hell up for once in there life.

lololololol

eating on the train is pretty skanky though.

Lol it is. I mean look at her. She really did look like an animal eating what ever the hell she was eating. When I see a group of blk girls I run for high water. Just like about an hr ago. They get on my bus talking all this crap about there bf that there bf this and a bunch of nonsense. And they dont realize how stupid there making themselves look.

Blk girls are a disgrace in my book. They dont know when to shut the hell up for once in there life.

You are dead wrong for that statement. Yes many black girls act bad but I've seen MANY loud ass latina girls, white girls and asian girls too. I know MANY black women, including the ones in my family, who are incredible strong women who don't carry themselves that way. Those girls don't represent all of the black women out there so why sterotype and generalize them? You can easily say that all black guys are thugs who want to rob, beat, rape and kill everyone but would that be right? Hell no! I'm a black man myself so I know that's wrong. I just think it's short sighted thing to generalize like that. That's just me

Eating is definitely prohibited on the subway. The MTA went so far as to ban consumption of any beverages last June so I would imagine food had already been banned. There is the potential for too much of a mess when someone eats especially something that is drippy. Most people who eat leave their garbage behind them. How many times do you find seats in the subway that cannot be used as food has been spilled on them. Nice to see their are some level headed people around like the guy who tried to keep the peace and separated the 2 women. As for the women who were eating, I kept thinking of a Dave Chappelle skit about called "Keeping it Real" about some girl who suspects her man is cheating on her and goes after the supposed other woman. Of course the girl goes out of control and ends up doing something that lands her in jail. But she kept it real.

You are dead wrong for that statement. Yes many black girls act bad but I've seen MANY loud ass latina girls, white girls and asian girls too. I know MANY black women, including the ones in my family, who are incredible strong women who don't carry themselves that way. Those girls don't represent all of the black women out there so why sterotype and generalize them? You can easily say that all black guys are thugs who want to rob, beat, rape and kill everyone but would that be right? Hell no! I'm a black man myself so I know that's wrong. I just think it's short sighted thing to generalize like that. That's just me

Don't get all worked up over someone trolling like that. Especially not if they don't even know the correct spelling of simple words like "black", "don't" or "their"...

Don't get all worked up over someone trolling like that. Especially not if they don't even know the correct spelling of simple words like "black", "don't" or "their"...

You are absolutely right about that.

The whole thing is sad. The lady didn't have to say anything to those girls. In a way, she provoked them but the girls did not have to beat her up. That was ridiculous and totally unnecessary. They have a lot to learn. It's just sad, sad, sad.

Eating was not allowed on the subway. I never understood why people need to eat their entire meal on the bus or subway as if they can't wait to get home. The whole thing was disgusting and I don't blame the white lady for saying anything.

I agree w/Bridgeton. It was about her having respect for the other people on the train who perhaps did not want to smell whatever the hell she was eating. So tacky as usual. ;)

If people act like this I wonder what world would my kids live in. It's frightening to think that some of them would be the future Teachers of America. People like to pick fights all the time. It's like living back in the 1970's. Soon our city would be a dump again, and so would be the rest of the nation. Just look at the crap Detroit turned into.

I can't remember, is eating on a train legal in NYC?

There is no rule. If there is that rule, MTA has to kill the newsstands in the subway that sells beverages and snacks.

I agree 100%

If people act like this I wonder what world would my kids live in. It's frightening to think that some of them would be the future Teachers of America. People like to pick fights all the time. It's like living back in the 1970's. Soon our city would be a dump again, and so would be the rest of the nation. Just look at the crap Detroit turned into.

Haha, you from Brooklyn and have not witness like that on the Youtube videos?

Dont get too caught up into what I said, cause it seems like that what you did. I obviously know that, however, black girls are the worse. Im not dead wrong, im entitled to my opinion. Im black myself, but thats how I feel. My sister dates black guys and yeah it can be easily said the same. Just as I said, its my opinion and im entitled to it. Most white girls carry them self well, however, there is the bad ones aslo. My parents dont like me dating white girls or spanish girls, as to why, idk and idc. Im a grown man and able to do whatever I want, and this same very rant is the reason why they hate that part of me.

The reason I went on about it, because the way how the black girls acted in the video. It was just uncalled for and sad on there part.

Its the internet boss, who gives a shyt. Im the one trolling l0l, that's funny.

As I said, im entitled to my opinion and if you guys dont like it then too bad because I honestly dont care what you think.

I live in a good section of Brooklyn. I don't live in the crazy Hoods. Get what I mean bro lol.

Anyway this would stop once they install security cameras inside subway cars, and the stations. People know when they are getting watched.

The security cameras wont even stop the fight instantly.

Dont get too caught up into what I said, cause it seems like that what you did. I obviously know that, however, black girls are the worse. Im not dead wrong, im entitled to my opinion.

Really? and you know why? Posting that, will cause an up roar.

The security cameras wont even stop the fight instantly.

Really? and you know why? Posting that, will cause an up roar.

The video is there for everyone to see. I've witnessed it on several occasions where black chicks try to intemidate others. I once saw this video on Youtube shot by someone riding a bus in San Francisco. This black lady got on and basically tried to bully this Asian lady into giving up her seat or something of the sort. The Asian lady shocked the sh*t out of her and commenced to kicking her @ss right there on the moving bus. The black lady was so shocked that she didn't know what to do and they had to get the Asian lady off of her. It was the most funniest thing I've ever seen!! LOL

I actually found the video... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rm4SazjKsQ

Archived