SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know that the (E) and (7) train that does the announcements is by the same person?

Also, who does the (C) train annoucements on the 160s?

You're partially right. It's a mix of Annie Bergen, Kathleen Campion, and Catherine Cowdery. The voice of the (E) (Cowdery) only says "This is", "The Next Stop Is", "This is a 34 St-Hudson Yards bound (7) train" and "34 St-Hudson Yards".

Campion does the (C) announcements,

Does anyone know that the (E) and (7) train that does the announcements is by the same person?

Also, who does the (C) train annoucements on the 160s?

(7) is Annie Bergen, Catherine Cowdery, and Kathleen Campion, the MTA decided to screw up the whole system of announcements

(E) is Catherine Cowdery

(C) is Kathleen Campion, same person as the (F)

Who does those "Ladies and Gentelmen the next Queens bound train is arriving on the local track" announcements you hear on several stations in Queens.

Whoever that person is, she's also heard on the (L) line, in the airline terminals at JFK (maybe LGA and Newark too but not sure) and in the bus terminal in Boston.

Forgot her name, but I know who you talking about, shes on the QBL (E)(F)(R)(V) ( (M) ), the (7) and the (L)

Carolyn Hopkins. She does a lot of audio announcements for various people movers. I think the Times did a piece on her a few years back.

Someone already took a shit inside one of the new elevators at Hudson Yards.

Why do they do this!?!?

People are nasty. Nothing new.

Wait Scratch I think her name is Diane (I know its either one of those two). The (F) announcements is the same person who does the (A) , (C) and the northbound (N) in Brooklyn (Except for the Via Whitehall Program)

Kathleen Campion is the primary announcer the (A)(C)(F) and the Franklin Ave and Rockaway Park shuttles. So I don't have to run through the roster. Catherine Cowdery does the rest of the B-Division and the (7) while Dianne Thompson and Jessica Ettinger are the voices of the 7th Avenue and Lexington Ave lines respectively. Rounding this out, Annie Bergen is the voice of the stop recordings on the (7) line.

Why do they do this!?!?

You had me dying for real.

Why do you think they do it. People are nasty creatures. I saw a lady do her business at Forest Hills 71st Ave. She didn't care about people seeing her. She had to take a dump and a leak and that is exactly what she did and nobody bothered her.

Why do they do this!?!?

Did you clean it up like you did the R188s not to long ago? :D:D:D

But seriously though, I hoped someone cleaned it up because I wanted to take another ride on them on my field trip this Friday, plus the time I go to comic-con.

Why do they do this!?!?

I kinda doubt that dude. First of all, I was there yesterday and didn't notice that, and secondly, there are cameras literally inside the elevators being watched in the booth. Not that likely. 

<Did you clean it up like you did the R188s not to long ago? :D:D:D >

*Supa Hot Fire Moment* OOOHHHHHHH!!

BRUH U MADE ME DIE ON THE BARE FLOOR!!!!!

Love dis man. :D

The (F) annoucements are done by Catherine which is different than the lines you said

Im not talking about the R160 announcements!!!! Pay attention!! Im talking about the countdown clocks!

EDIT: The (F) They are not done by Catherine, they're done by Kathleen Campion and NOT BY DIANNE which I repeated a million times!

Edited by Priincenene

I kinda doubt that dude. First of all, I was there yesterday and didn't notice that, and secondly, there are cameras literally inside the elevators being watched in the booth. Not that likely.

Some people don't care about cameras though. He might be saying he saw a pile of crap in the elevator just to get attention.