Photographer getting harassed by MTA Police @ Penn Station

mark1447

Guess what? It was on the news.

It's only in the news because he wanted it to be. This clown is a media whore. The issue here isn't about taking pictures. This issue is that this guy is an instigator and starves for attention.

It's only in the news because he wanted it to be. This clown is a media whore. The issue here isn't about taking pictures. This issue is that this guy is an instigator and starves for attention.

Im not taking anyones side here but the soldier should have just not said anything. Its not his job to tell someone not to take a pic of him or whatever was going on. Now when he said that the guy should have respected that. But still the soldier works in the public eye. If it offends him he shouldint be a soldier.

See Above. And.....

Thats what happened, but instead of him honoring the request, he kept taking pictures of the soldier, thus leading to a confrontation with the soldier and the MTA police! The guy is just a damn attention whore in my opinion by crying wolf for something HE CAUSED and by not honoring the soldier's request to not take photos of him! And then he goes on by provoking the cops which makes his situation a whole lot worse!

While the MTA police were acting like total douchebags about this, they had to step in on this because he was technically harassing the soldier. This guy brought this shit onto himself and its HIS fault 100% all the way by

(A). Not respecting the Soldier's request

(;). Continuing his acts by harassing the soldier

(C). Being aggressive and provoking the cops

So, who REALLY IS the bad guy in this case?

My answer? That damn moron of a photographer!

I will say that I had no idea who this guy was. At first I thought he was just taking pictures because of fleet week. Now that I know that theres more to it I will say that him running around doing stuff just because he CAN is a little bit too much.

There was a fanner who did the same thing early in the year , i told him it wasn't a smart idea to keep the video up. But it shows him , getting into an argument over the rules with the cops , and the following a cop who was rude around the station filming him. Hes not a attention whore , but his test made the transit police crack down and harass of us more at Newark and Secaucus. A Few years ago a few fanners pushed the cops buttons at Secaucus , so night fanning is looked down on. I just wish Fanners would think before they do something like that , it affects us all , were supposed to be a family..... But Joey is in no way a fanner , hes like the Pinepower , a Attention whore. Who never got laided or could keep a steady job.

I'm not taking a side here.... He was in the wrong for taking more photos after the solder dude asked him not to, and the Coppers were wrong cause they got involved so violently... this whole event was a fail!

Im not taking anyones side here but the soldier should have just not said anything. Its not his job to tell someone not to take a pic of him or whatever was going on. Now when he said that the guy should have respected that. But still the soldier works in the public eye. If it offends him he shouldint be a soldier.

Looking at the big picture this loser doesn't just do this to public figures. If you look at his web site he does it to the average person on the subway too. His reasoning is their in public so he has the right to video tape them while instigating them. He specifically calls one woman "a fat, ugly whore" because she wouldn't give up the (handicap) seat she was sitting in for him.

Looking at the big picture this loser doesn't just do this to public figures. If you look at his web site he does it to the average person on the subway too. His reasoning is their in public so he has the right to video tape them while instigating them. He specifically calls one woman "a fat, ugly whore" because she wouldn't give up the (handicap) seat she was sitting in for him.

I was about to ask, how anyone looked at his other videos and website. Running around the city screaming "BaBaBooey, Howard Sterns Penis" and instigating confrontations then posting them onto YouTube is more of a reason this guy looks for attention. With regards to taking photographs of public workers, in my opinion, if the worker (be a cop, serviceman, bus/train operator, etc) doesn't like it and asks nicely not to, you should have respect enough not to continue on with it, provoking an unnecessary confrontation. Regardless if it's legal or not, it's just simple respect. Of which this guy apparently has none. But again, this is just my two cents.

i have had people snap pics of me without my permission & it really didn't phase me. I do however think if someone ask you not to take pictures of them & they are not rude about it, why would you keep snapping pics it means you are provoking something on purpose.

Ummm people he's a soldier he's protecting this country not modeling. It may have been a reason why he didn't wanted his picture taken and now with photoshop all you need is a person's head shot & you can manipulate everything else. It's just rude & disrespectful if someone ask you nicely to stop. Then to know that this young man is posting negative comments about people's pics could cost him dearly if someone found out about it.

If he is a young man doing all of this, my question is where is his parents if he is that young?

Fixed

And here's an interesting tidbit. Joey's account got terminated from YouTube. It appears they found a lot of stupid shit in his profile.

This is the second time hes been terminated... I'm sure Youtube got wind he was back and gave him the Axe.

Archived