She's A Fresh One Y'all

ciboii22

strange that 5095 was freshly repainted. it must have been some sort of special situation for this to have happened

It just needed its 12 year over haul , this bus is good it handles bumps well and everything . Half of the buses that were over hauled i dont see the differance it still rides like crap .

It just needed its 12 year over haul , this bus is good it handles bumps well and everything . Half of the buses that were over hauled i dont see the differance it still rides like crap .

buses only get fully repainted on 8 year overhaul. 12 year would only be for suspension components and any other structural work or upgrades that are needed

nice, but why this bus didnt get the new paint job like the new flyers 07, NG, and Novas? just curious!

I dont know , they wont do that to the rts . I wish they would .

buses only get fully repainted on 8 year overhaul. 12 year would only be for suspension components and any other structural work or upgrades that are needed

Oh well they had to do everything to this bus , the other day the brakes were so sharp & tight you could just tap on it and it'd come to a quick sudden stop . So they had to bring it to the mechanics and loosen up the brakes on it .

Looks hot I guess RTS's wont be getting decals

I can imagine how they would look . I wish they did put the decals on a rts atleast one . Someone on the forums did a photoshop on how it'd look i forgot who did it .

Archived