A Day With 230

SevenEleven

If you're 5 years old then you need mamma and dada's permission to be on this site... I think you need a time out and not in the "cornor" but in the corner... ;) As far as respect goes you chose to chime in on a conversation that didn't involve you, so don't go telling me about great examples and behavior. You would be better off quiting this conversation while you're ahead.

Don't feed the trolls.

"sigh" this is why I hate forums... little kids and trolls. I'm sorrry that you both don't understand when to stop but I'm sticking up for other people. Unlike you. Stop being internet thugs and grow a sack.

"sigh" this is why I hate forums... little kids and trolls. I'm sorrry that you both don't understand when to stop but I'm sticking up for other people. Unlike you. Stop being internet thugs and grow a sack.

Ahem...who you calling little kid? I'm 18 and hes 29....

Why should you need to stand up for anyone? As if they're so weak that they need your assistance. Please. ;) Anyway, let's just end this already. You do your thing and I'll do mine.

Ahem...who you calling little kid? I'm 18 and hes 29....

Could have fooled me....

Why should you need to stand up for anyone? As if they're so weak that they need your assistance. Please. ;) Anyway, let's just end this already. You do your thing and I'll do mine.

Well that's what friends are for... You see I know most of the people in this thread "in real life" so I don't see any of your friends sticking up for you (Casey doesn't count he's a bus depot)....

Nuff Said..

Now Stop talking and go on with your "great" life

Could have fooled me....

Well that's what friends are for... You see I know most of the people in this thread "in real life" so I don't see any of your friends sticking up for you (Casey doesn't count he's a bus depot)....

Nuff Said..

You should stop insulting, I am not exaclty a bus depot, but I'm a historical baseball player/coach. ALOT of your posts have INSULTS in them. First of all, this whole big thing was NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX. Second of all, THAT IS NOT KR. Third of all, THIS IS A FLAME WAR. Lastly, DISCUSSION OVER.

Nuff Said..

Well go pat yourself on the back for a job well done... ;)

Friends or no friends I can stand on my own two feet just fine. Rather pathetic if others can't.

Ha, now people are lying about their age. This gets better and better.

Lying, that brother thread was A STORY. He somehow got into my account. I guess he figured out my pass. Now, I hit him and he knows not to touch my computer anymore. ;)

You should stop insulting, I am not exaclty a bus depot, but I'm a historical baseball player/coach. ALOT of your posts have INSULTS in them. First of all, this whole big thing was NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX. Second of all, THAT IS NOT KR. Third of all, THIS IS A FLAME WAR. Lastly, DISCUSSION OVER.

better question is why are you posting in here

Lying, that brother thread was A STORY. He somehow got into my account. I guess he figured out my pass. Now, I hit him and he knows not to touch my computer anymore. ;)

You hit a younger child? Such a great brother you are.. Do I need to call Children Services on you young man!

You hit a younger child? Such a great brother you are.. Do I need to call Children Services on you young man!

I yelled at him and warned him, and he said he still would use my computer. So I had to do it. I just hit him, not that hard.

Lying, that brother thread was A STORY. He somehow got into my account. I guess he figured out my pass. Now, I hit him and he knows not to touch my computer anymore. :(

LMAO! Glad to see that you figured that one out. I'm calling shens. ;)

I thought this thread was about a day with 230, not wondering about is codebreaking against rules. A good thread ruined. If I was a b/o at BP, would I put a sign up for the (Q65) in revenue service? Come on now. Why can't drivers have some fun?

I thought this thread was about a day with 230, not wondering about is codebreaking against rules. A good thread ruined. If I was a b/o at BP, would I put a sign up for the (Q65) in revenue service? Come on now. Why can't drivers have some fun?

Its not against any rules for codebreaking.....I've seen so many B/O put different destination signs on there way to their shift and deadheading to the depots. Some of them are nice to up destinations for us busfanners out there. Yes they work hard and have to deal with the public all day so let the B/O's have a fun for themselves and others who appreciate buses. It always a prick ass dumb f*** who wants to spoil the fun for others and yes I'm talking someone on here. A certain member needs to mind his damn business b/c he doesn't know what he's talking about other than sitting behind a pc making trouble for others b/c he's acting like a forum police. You can't have any fun threads anymore b/c dumbasses with no common sense always want to railroad good ass threads like these. And with that said excellent work 7 11!

Its not against any rules for codebreaking.....I've seen so many B/O put different destination signs on there way to their shift and deadheading to the depots. Some of them are nice to up destinations for us busfanners out there. Yes they work hard and have to deal with the public all day so let the B/O's have a fun for themselves and others who appreciate buses. It always a prick ass dumb f*** who wants to spoil the fun for others and yes I'm talking someone on here. A certain member needs to mind his damn business b/c he doesn't know what he's talking about other than sitting behind a pc making trouble for others b/c he's acting like a forum police. You can't have any fun threads anymore b/c dumbasses with no common sense alwas want to railroad good as threads like these And what that said Excellent work 7 11!

Thank you atleast someone spoke up ! , codebreaking is about having fun with the bus and entering signs like i said before that you'll never ever see on any bus .

Archived