2400... First Revenue Run

The Real

Boy, stop it...the MTA didnt lie. The bus was at Charleston, but it wad ultimately decided to let UP, try it first.

Lol , they made a good decision .

Do you know if it was that Ulmer Park was short on MCI's that they put the Prevost in service? Yeah, I am soooo glad this happened.

No , mta wanted it to run out of ulmer park first .

It has come to my attention that a poster within this thread is feeling a certain kinda way because it was me that dropped the photos of the bus in service on its initial run instead of another poster.

Why don't you just be appreciative that it was showed period. Be appreciative that I got out my bed at 5am and travelled from Westchester County into Lower Manhattan, burning fuel in my car, to grab these to show. I could've easily had been selfish and not showed anything OR just posted the photos in the TTMG forum or on the Canadian Board, but no, I posted them to NYCTF dead first. So show a little appreciation, "Long Distance Railroad."

Tight Asses...

It has come to my attention that a poster within this thread is feeling a certain kinda way because it was me that dropped the photos of the bus in service on its initial run instead of another poster.

Why don't you just be appreciative that it was showed period. Be appreciative that I got out my bed at 5am and travelled from Westchester County into Lower Manhattan, burning fuel in my car, to grab these to show. I could've easily had been selfish and not showed anything OR just posted the photos in the TTMG forum or on the Canadian Board, but no, I posted them to NYCTF dead first. So show a little appreciation, "Long Distance Railroad."

And that's exactly what I meant by GREAT EFFORT ,Anybody that gets up at 5AM and uses their own resources should be commended on it not Questioned .

Gotta say, I'm digging the sign and the look. The lighting and backgrounds just makes the photos 100x better, just brings out the feeling of the AM Rush. Excellent photos!

Agreed

Damn, I ran out of thank you clicks...

Thanks Cait Sith and QSC TMC 295 and the host of other people that complimented the show that I couldn't click the Thanks button for.

I aim to please! :P

I really don't get why people get agitated over someone catching a bus before other people

You get used to it after awhile, yes granted I do bag a lot of stuff, but that's primarily thanks to being blessed knowing the right people who hook a brother up (thanks to those folks all day too!).

Maybe if some people weren't spending all day dropping ice cubes into that glass of haterade and go out and do stuff, if it's a problem with me doing it, maybe we wouldn't have that issue. And no I wasn't asked to "do it," but I enjoy doing what I do and being able to present things to ya'll as they come my way.

A couple of other posters knew about this trip, but didn't go out there by their choice. So it is what it is.

Archived