New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Route 12 under Coach USA (Elizabeth)...wasn't that bus discontinued and merged into the 24?

I saw that it was but i was on that bus last week it leaves out of Penn Station weekdays only from Lane 4A if i'm correct and just after 3pm going to Jersey Gardens Mall Via Elizabeth Seaport.

I should try and go over there to take a picture if i can or if someone else is going to be around maybe they can.

I heard the same, that is why there is a 24A and 24B.

I'm trying to find a schedule for Rt 12 and it does not exist.

http://www.coachusa.com/CoachUsaAssets/files/95/route24.pdf

It leaves just once a day every weekday just after 3pm that's probably the reason why and i need to find the time to go to Penn Station Lane 4A and take a picture of the sign that shows the 12 and the time it leave and such.

I can say with almost certainty that Academy's D4500s, 8926-8950 and D4505's 8951-8952 are Toms River based.

With the D4000s, they are allocated across the system, Hoboken, Perth Amboy, Leonardo, Toms River, and Westampton all have them. I don't have the fleet numbers, sorry :P

I have never seen 8951-52 @ that Toms River lot; I been on site there a few times recently.

They are almost always signed for Parkway Express during the week, so I'm not sure. The Forked River runs are primarily out of Pomona, the Monmouth runs out of Toms River and Pomona, and the PNC runs are from Leonardo. Leonardo doesn't have them and Pomona doesn't use them on a regular basis for AC - even though they are put on those runs on Saturdays.

I don't know.

6003 is also at Newton Avenue, saw it yesterday on the 452. I am also confused..New NABI Transits 6007 and 6008 Ironbound?? No..they are at Newton Avenue, I rode 6008 this past weekend on the 404.

Anymore 6000's been sighted anywhere at NJT? Newton got 6001-6008, looking for 6009 and above.

Guys:

I'm in the middle of my finals the next three weeks, so I won't be updating the roster. TheTransitMan, Pablo, or 553: If you get time to, could you update the list? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

There might be a shitload more (if I'm right); no ones said anything so I'm assuming that many more were delivered.

Just got to wait for official reports.

Yesterday I saw the NABI 6013 go into Journal Square. It didn't have a sign on it so sorry that i can't tell which line and couldn't follow it because i was at work at HCCC.

6013 i rode it yesterday and i was their first customer on the 23 which belongs to academy they have the 6010 (rode it too) and 6011 so somewhere in the depot they might have a 6012 in there.

I saw 6013 this morning on the 119 in Journal Square

Well i guess we can say finally Academy will receive their batch slowly those novas will be gone, i wonder if AC Bus line will get more NABIs too since there novas are in their last rides. One last thing anyone knows what the custom low floor NJ transit will look like?

Update for academy garage they got their first Nabi 6013 got a pic going to upload in a few

Most likely the first NABI they got was 6009, then 6010,11,12,13, and etc.

I know buses up to 6024 was delivered to NJT, most likely they are at Academy.

So I guess Academy got 6009-6024 [so far.].