New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't kno if any notice this but Ironbound has been using 5805 5937 5974 & 5984 for past couple of weeks & today while I was in elizabeth I seen all 4 of em doing the 62 & 48.

Nabi's been all over the place...Im starting to lose track of their garages...lol

does the baby nova 2531 still exist? and does it run on first student lines regularly, and where can I find it???

Also, why are the novas 3-1103, 3-1521, and 3-1538 shown as not being in the fleet in months or years? I saw them all last December, and 3-1103 before last november

Edited by NeoplanDudeJosMuller

does the baby nova 2531 still exist? and does it run on first student lines regularly, and where can I find it???

Also, why are the novas 3-1103, 3-1521, and 3-1538 shown as not being in the fleet in months or years? I saw them all last December, and 3-1103 before last november

I beleive that the 3 Novas 1103,1521, & 1538 are owned outright by Coach that is why that are not on the  depot listings.

I will update that portion of the roster in the next update. Sorry about that.

7362 is in. Howell has all of the first CNG order. 7215-7277 will be coming in soon.

bobby-shmurda-dance-billboard-650.jpg

Soon enough we're gonna see those bad boys on the weekends. 

Also Cait can you do me a little favor, I turn 18 on Wednesday and I'm not sure who to contact about changing up my name on here seeing as how I'm not a kid anymore.

bobby-shmurda-dance-billboard-650.jpg

Soon enough we're gonna see those bad boys on the weekends. 

Also Cait can you do me a little favor, I turn 18 on Wednesday and I'm not sure who to contact about changing up my name on here seeing as how I'm not a kid anymore.

Harry, Brighton Local or Seveneleven.

7362 is in. Howell has all of the first CNG order. 7215-7277 will be coming in soon.

So Howell has #7215-7362 already?

NOTE: This question was answered via Facebook by "Cait Sith". My apologizes for wasting space on the thread.

Edited by The TransitMan