Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Blitz

So...

Even thought I posted this in the LFSA thread, I don't think people saw so it gets its own thread...LFSA's 1285-1289 are getting swapped to Kingsbridge for some of their garbage. Now I don't know anyone at KB, but if its the '98 D60's they are probably in bad condition and means more OT for "us".

Damn, sucks to hear that those are going over to KB, I guess the majority of the reason is for driver training.

Overall, I'm not too excited about this new LFSA order, they'll be knocking off my 1000 series....:cry:

To me, it sounds like the arrival is imminent...

Damn, sucks to hear that those are going over to KB, I guess the majority of the reason is for driver training.

Overall, I'm not too excited about this new LFSA order, they'll be knocking off my 1000 series....:cry:

To me, it sounds like the arrival is imminent...

Give the 1000's to (MTA) Bus

What really?! Are the really going to trade 1288 that was one of my favorite buses in the whole fleet:cry:Why are they doing this? Does it have something to do with the new NovaBus LFS-A delivery?

Interesting that probably explains why CS now has 6231. That bus came from the KB depot. I saw 6231 on the Q-20A yesterday afternoon.

Gun Hill Depot, not KB.

has this transfer already been made?

I know 1289 is there, I'm not sure about the others...and 0059 is gone too

Yeah I agree that KB buses aren't in the best of shape as well as GH buses. I don't think they made the swap yet though. I actually like the swap because I live by a KB route and for many years all I saw were D60HF artics.

i was watching the fox news the other day about bike law for license and insurance. In the background where the reporter are reporting, i saw two buses have blue flashing light next to the destination board. are theses SBS buses. just clarify this for me thank.

Ok I saw 1289 pull back into 126th Friday night...I think I know why. It was noticed earlier in the week during an inspection that oil might be leaking from the rear main seal. The guys from cummins are probably gonna fix it first before they send it. Or they might end up sending another bus. I will try to find out later