Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
CPBO

Train show at New York transit Museum

Right now they have going on the Holiday Train show at New York Transit Museum Gallery Annex at Grand Central Terminal.....all should go and enjoy!!

Right now they have going on the Holiday Train show at New York Transit Museum Gallery Annex at Grand Central Terminal.....all should go and enjoy!!

I think i'm going next weekend :P it's gonna be so cool! :tup:

I plan to go as well with my wife and son. It gives us some time to leave the house on sundays, and check out the trains!!!! Love the displays. I really want to ride the vintage train soon.:tup:

I saw it already. It was set up really well this year. I love the R-17 that they have running. They also have a command bus company bus near one of the model skyscrapers.

R-16 :cool:

I saw it already. It was set up really well this year. I love the R-17 that they have running. They also have a command bus company bus near one of the model skyscrapers.

Thats really cool...I want to try and go

I think til some early date in janurary. Im pretty sure they have it on the sight though. and im hoping that my mom is going to take me on one of her days off sinces my pops, has work. BTW Happy Holidays!!!!;)

speaking of exhibits/displays, I wonder if Citicorp still has their annual train show/display? I mean for me it doesn't matter since I've seen it a bunch of times, but I'm just curious on if they still have it.

I'm not making a trip there for nothing.

speaking of exhibits/displays, I wonder if Citicorp still has their annual train show/display? I mean for me it doesn't matter since I've seen it a bunch of times, but I'm just curious on if they still have it.

I'm not making a trip there for nothing.

There is no show @ citicorp