Around Utopia, Fresh Meadows, Hollis and Jamaica!

Nice!

great shots!

Hot stuff there! :tup: Love the 3G shot and vid!

Woah!!! Excellent!!!!

Excellent:):tup::tup:

Loving the angles on a lot of these. :tup:

Cool pics and vids!

Nice Shots :tup: .

Ooohhh... 6875.. I'm wet.. Nice shots LOL!

Thanks for the comments guys.....next time I'll post pics will be the middle of next yr!

Thanks and oh wow. I didn't know it was 2 Shuttles. I'm always seeing the MCI 102-DLW3SS around the Jamaica area!

It's actually 3 shuttles.

You have Kew Gardens LIRR,Manhattan and Staten Island. Unless your out there really early or really late you won't see the SI bus, I think it's only two trips for the AM/PM peak. And yeah after starting off this contract with brand new 4505s, we pulled a bait and switch and now the older stuff is out there. Usually the Manhatten run has a J4500 (either 748 or 761) they day you caught him they had a bunch of charters and needed the Js so he got a 4505. I think after the winter break you will be seeing newer equipment back on the shuttles as there are rumblings that St Johns is not happy with the older buses being out there.

Anyhoo....I got to ride one of QVs XD40s and CPs C40s today. I don't know which one I like more....I hope CP gets some XC40s, that would be the shyt!

It's actually 3 shuttles.

You have Kew Gardens LIRR,Manhattan and Staten Island. Unless your out there really early or really late you won't see the SI bus, I think it's only two trips for the AM/PM peak. And yeah after starting off this contract with brand new 4505s, we pulled a bait and switch and now the older stuff is out there. Usually the Manhatten run has a J4500 (either 748 or 761) they day you caught him they had a bunch of charters and needed the Js so he got a 4505. I think after the winter break you will be seeing newer equipment back on the shuttles as there are rumblings that St Johns is not happy with the older buses being out there.

Anyhoo....I got to ride one of QVs XD40s and CPs C40s today. I don't know which one I like more....I hope CP gets some XC40s, that would be the shyt!

Oh ok. I'll look out for the newer equipment for the St. John's shuttle around the Jamaica area. I haven't rode the XD40's yet....b/c I'm still chasing after them for pictures!

Breathtakin' L.I.E. service rd. shots Aplus there no doubt young man but 6029 almost made me fall along with that beefy sumbitch Q1 XD:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Peter Pan well ,I had a moment for that as well ...Great coverage C

Since your into school trips ,I would chech out Bayside high ,XD's Orion V,Hybrids all in 1 spot for the Win:tup:

Breathtakin' L.I.E. service rd. shots Aplus there no doubt young man but 6029 almost made me fall along with that beefy sumbitch Q1 XD:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Peter Pan well ,I had a moment for that as well ...Great coverage C

Since your into school trips ,I would chech out Bayside high ,XD's Orion V,Hybrids all in 1 spot for the Win:tup:

Thanks and I'll def check out Bayside HS for the Q27/31 trippers!

Archived