New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mta Bus you only got half credit since there are two different rockaway shuttles. I was focusing on the H shuttle in the 70. Here the reasons for H. It was red when it first started. Since the A train and some E train went to Rockaway, both A and E was in blue. The H don't have any blue, so they borrowed the A and E sign to make the shuttle. After few months the H got it blue color.

Mike if you are referring to no transfer available to switch train at that stop, i guess it the R train.( city hall, rector street and cortlandt street.)

If transfer allowed somewhere else then it 7 train. (grand central. 5 ave and 7 ave)

Drum roll, please (just kidding).

The Answer:

C train.

50th St, 155th Street, 163rd Street.

----------

That was a mighty quick response, I have to make my riddles harder.

The R-train would not count, since there is Canal Street, City Hall, Cortlandt Street, Rector Street, AND Whitehall Street, which until the recent opening of the new #1 terminal, and the old W-train that used to terminate there.

The #7 would not count for a very simple reason, there are EXPRESS trains carried at its three stops in Manhattan, as well at every stop until Queensboro Plaza.

It's all good.

Mike

can you back this info up?

I was thinking the B train because it skip most of brooklyn and skip 14 and 23 street in manhattan. It never around on weekend.

Also, if the Z is consider express because of skip stop the Z skip few stop in queens and brooklyn. It also never around on weekend.

can you back this info up?

I was thinking the B train because it skip most of brooklyn and skip 14 and 23 street in manhattan. It never around on weekend.

Also, if the Z is consider express because of skip stop the Z skip few stop in queens and brooklyn. It also never around on weekend.

The (B) and (Z) enter in 3 boroughs during the rush hour and they still exist. The (Q6Av) doesn't exist anymore and it traveled in Manhattan (6 Av) and Brooklyn (Brighton). Plus, it operated during the weekdays only (rush hours, middays, and early evenings)

OK. I used to connect to the two c or u shaped buses. I only meet one now. One service that only connected to one loop kinda service now connects to both.

Define the first line first

Then the other line.

The (G) is the first line. The (M) is the second. I pass. Can't think if one right now.

The (G) is the first line. The (M) is the second. I pass. Can't think if one right now.

I'll post another riddle.

Well I just need a Break.

I always went to my southern terminal but through different ways. I basically am the main root of this trunk line.

The other root is not express on the trunk line.It terminated before it's actual southern terminal to make space for me. But I've seen other trunk line services because of my new routing.

Who am I, the main root?

Who is he, the other root?

Archived