New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
since it been 24 hours here mine.It might tough.

I was this ex tv characters in the 80 that can take me to the football games. Who am I ?

Since it has been 24 hours, here's mine. It might be tough.

I honestly can't parse a proper sentence out of your actual riddle, but I gather it has something to do with TV, the 80s, and going to football games.

My best guess is the (7), since the Jets played at Shea Stadium until 1983.

Since it has been 24 hours, here's mine. It might be tough.

I honestly can't parse a proper sentence out of your actual riddle, but I gather it has something to do with TV, the 80s, and going to football games.

My best guess is the (7), since the Jets played at Shea Stadium until 1983.

Was gonna say it as well. It's about 23 hours

We have a winner.

(D) is correct.

Served the Brighton line in Brooklyn for many years before switching over to the West End line. But the last stop in Brooklyn for the (D) was always Coney Island station.

I'm going to have to try a bit harder next time. Can't get nothing past you guys lol.

We have a winner.

(D) is correct.

Served the Brighton line in Brooklyn for many years before switching over to the West End line. But the last stop in Brooklyn for the (D) was always Coney Island station.

I'm going to have to try a bit harder next time. Can't get nothing past you guys lol.

And when the northern and southern halves of the Culver Line were connected, it ran on the Culver Line from 1954 to 1967 (when it used the Crystie (sp?) Street Connection to reach the Manhattan Bridge and go over the Brighton Line).

Archived