New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO The Q60/Q101 were to be extended along this street to replace these two lines. Who were they

The M31/M57? Those are the only two I can think of that go through that area of Manhattan. Pass if it's right.

On a side note, if that is the case, it would be pretty stupid, since the buses would get caught in crosstown traffic, as well as traffic on the QB Bridge (plus the Q60 is already long as is)

The M31/M57? Those are the only two I can think of that go through that area of Manhattan. Pass if it's right.

On a side note, if that is the case, it would be pretty stupid, since the buses would get caught in crosstown traffic, as well as traffic on the QB Bridge (plus the Q60 is already long as is)

Next.

No. What route at Gateway Mall has a Limited service?

lol... none.... but in fairness to him, your question doesn't state that the mall in question has a route w/ LTD service serving it......

His guess would have been wrong anyway, because of the Brooklyn routes in the "80's" range, the 82 has LTD service.....

I was gonna say the B13, but then you made this reply.....

lol... none.... but in fairness to him, your question doesn't state that the mall in question has a route w/ LTD service serving it......

His guess would have been wrong anyway, because of the Brooklyn routes in the "80's" range, the 82 has LTD service.....

I was gonna say the B13, but then you made this reply.....

Ok, I see where it's confusing! I edited the riddle.

Here it is:

I go to a major mall in Brooklyn. I am the only route that serves the mall that has a certain number in its tens place digit to not have Limited service. Who am I?

Ok, I see where it's confusing! I edited the riddle.

Here it is:

I go to a major mall in Brooklyn. I am the only route that serves the mall that has a certain number in its tens place digit to not have Limited service. Who am I?

The B47 (the B41 and B46 already have limited service). All 3 end at Kings Plaza.

Pass.

The B47 (the B41 and B46 already have limited service). All 3 end at Kings Plaza.

Pass.

You got it! I might as well go again.

I am the only route to have terminals in these two major Queens neighborhoods. Who am I?

(P.S.: There are multiple answers to this riddle.)

Archived