New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll go.

Like many routes in NYC, I have two branches and terminate on one end at a train station. However, I also have a bus stop for a purpose other than picking up or alighting passengers, as indicated on the bus stop itself. Who am I?

Well, no one's guessed. The answer was the (B15). Under the Queens-bound platform of the Flushing Avenue (J)/(M)/(Z) Station, there's a bus stop that reads "B15 Layover"

Well, no one's guessed. The answer was the (B15). Under the Queens-bound platform of the Flushing Avenue (J)/(M)/(Z) Station, there's a bus stop that reads "B15 Layover"

The (Z) never stops at Flushing Avenue. :P

In any case, since nobody else went, I'll go.

* I'm a long route, but I see a lot of green, as I pass through a lot of areas with trees and grass. I also skirt a few areas where the residents have a lot of green. Me and my limited-stop partner used to end in a residential neighborhood, but now we end at a mall.

Who am I?

Since no one posted in 3 hours can I go? If so here it is:

I am a Brooklyn/Queens route, I used to run under an el until service cuts, and I still run above and near the LIRR. What route am I?

You have to wait 24-hours according to rule.

Or if Mysterious2train passes, you could.

Since no one posted in 3 hours can I go? If so here it is:

I am a Brooklyn/Queens route, I used to run under an el until service cuts, and I still run above and near the LIRR. What route am I?

Q24. Pass.

Yuki, I assume since Mysterious2Train passed the last time, he's going to pass this time, so it's alright.

Screw it, I'll go

I run between a highway and a circle. I used to run to a place that had something to do with Duracell

You are being really vauge. Can you give a hint? Like, what do you mean by between? (Are the terminals at those places, or dose it just pass them?)

Like, what do you mean by between?

When you hear the word "between" in this game, it's meant to represent the (locale of the) end terminals of the route you have to guess.....

For this riddle, in other words.... one end of the route terminates at/by/near a highway, and it terminates at a "circle" on the other end of the route....

Screw it, I'll go

I run between a highway and a circle. I used to run to a place that had something to do with Duracell

If it's the M9, I wouldn't classify park row as being a circle....

If it's the M10, it doesn't terminate at columbus circle

(the M9 is my guess)

Archived