New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the B3 also serves Avenue U for the (F) and (N).

ThrexxBus likes this post...

Anyway, I've decided to un-pass since the riddle's actual answer dosen't fit...

_________

I used to be loved by all... *sniff* Now, I've been split, and my other, longer half is doing so much better...

Who am I?

hey hey. Am I correct?

Anyway, here's another one I have:

If you want to go from one of my terminals to the vicinity of my other terminal, you have 6 other options, and they are all more direct options than my route. However, I still operate all day, everyday, and I have a limited service. I also hate being crammed with four other routes on the same narrow, crowded, street as me.

Who am I? Name the 6 other options, and name the four other routes, as stated in the riddle.

hey hey. Am I correct?

Anyway, here's another one I have:

If you want to go from one of my terminals to the vicinity of my other terminal, you have 6 other options, and they are all more direct options than my route. However, I still operate all day, everyday, and I have a limited service. I also hate being crammed with four other routes on the same narrow, crowded, street as me.

Who am I? Name the 6 other options, and name the four other routes, as stated in the riddle.

- sounds like the Q17....

- the other flushing-jamaica options are the Q25, 34, 20a/b, 44, 65

- .....and over there by the back end of the flushing library, you have the 25, 34, 65 that shares a stop with the 17... and the 27 stop is a few feet in front of that stop.... that's why you often see a plethora of people waiting for buses over there.... lol....

- sounds like the Q17....

- the other flushing-jamaica options are the Q25, 34, 20a/b, 44, 65

- .....and over there by the back end of the flushing library, you have the 25, 34, 65 that shares a stop with the 17... and the 27 stop is a few feet in front of that stop.... that's why you often see a plethora of people waiting for buses over there.... lol....

Yay! Correct. BTW, it's my birthday. :)

Yay! Correct. BTW, it's my birthday. :)

Happy (belated) birthday bro.

---------------

forgot about this.... guess I'll post one....

I'm rather indirect, but I still get the job done..... Some people want me cut back to a high-volume subway station (which happens to be my part time terminal).... a few think I should be extended to a mall not too far away.... Nonetheless, out of all the other routes in my depot, I'm only one of two that doesn't terminate at a major terminal in the neighborhood I terminate in on that end of my route....

Who am I ?

Happy (belated) birthday bro.

---------------

forgot about this.... guess I'll post one....

I'm rather indirect, but I still get the job done..... Some people want me cut back to a high-volume subway station (which happens to be my part time terminal).... a few think I should be extended to a mall not too far away.... Nonetheless, out of all the other routes in my depot, I'm only one of two that doesn't terminate at a major terminal in the neighborhood I terminate in on that end of my route....

Who am I ?

Thank you. I'm feeling coocoo today, so I'll say the Q7.

yep.... your move.....

Hmm. I used to run in the south of my borough, then extended to the center of my borough, Then I was told to operate from the Central To a different southern terminal. I am the predecessor of this route and the baby of this mother line that's practically dead. I have been adopted and my two orginal terminals are not my terminals anymore. I have evolved a lot. However I'm shorter on the Southern end and longer on the northern end than I used to be becuase of what happened these last several years. Who am I?

Hmm. I used to run in the south of my borough, then extended to the center of my borough, Then I was told to operate from the Central To a different southern terminal. I am the predecessor of this route and the baby of this mother line that's practically dead. I have been adopted and my two orginal terminals are not my terminals anymore. I have evolved a lot. However I'm shorter on the Southern end and longer on the northern end than I used to be becuase of what happened these last several years. Who am I?

sounds like this could be the Q21.....

Okay.

I was filled of negativity when I debuted, but gained a good education and am now a good sport. I'm the _______________ version of the __________. Now, there is this bus who Copies more ore less of my route. This route's last stop is near the __________ version stop of me. Now, please name the bus Im talking about. Another hint, this bus I'm talking about Orginates at the same place I do but ends on one of the stops on my thoroughfare. Name the two buses of this riddles, with one being the __________ and the ____________. Good Luck, and fill in the blanks in order to get your turn

• 3 weeks later...

Okay.

I was filled of negativity when I debuted, but gained a good education and am now a good sport. I'm the ___express______ version of the ____n6____. Now, there is this bus who Copies more ore less of my route. This route's last stop is near the __local___ version stop of me. Now, please name the bus Im talking about. Another hint, this bus I'm talking about Orginates at the same place I do but ends on one of the stops on my thoroughfare. Name the two buses of this riddles, with one being the __n6______ and the ____Q2______. Good Luck, and fill in the blanks in order to get your turn

Anyone wanna go

I am what the B4 should be modeled after, I'm another Brooklyn route that has a part time terminal but only for overnight and goes the full length the rest of the time. I run parallel to a busy Brooklyn route for a while too.

The B8? Pass.

I am what the B4 should be modeled after, I'm another Brooklyn route that has a part time terminal but only for overnight and goes the full length the rest of the time. I run parallel to a busy Brooklyn route for a while too.

wish I would have saw this sooner.... I had 2 guesses to this, until I saw the word overnight....

is it the B36 ?

Archived