New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q48 goes in the airport, and Q37 doesn't run to a major transit hub (it's not all that close to JFK depot either)....

I'm a Queens route that runs from a major transportation hub to a major street that's really close to a highway. One of my terminals is near my home depot and an major airport.

iono, my guess to this is the Q69.....

Would you be the BxM10?

Not really, that part tdoesnt have the suburban feeling

It could be a few routes, but I'm going to guess the QM6.

By running close to city borders, I mean that it doesnt cross the border, so the QM6 cant be right

Think of features suburban towns have. Think of street names, how they are called and stuff.

Guest MTA Bus

Q48 goes in the airport, and Q37 doesn't run to a major transit hub (it's not all that close to JFK depot either)....

iono, my guess to this is the Q69.....

yes

OK, I have one:

Whew, I'm tired from running around everywhere...

Since 9/11, my route has been changed 3 times, and now I'm getting extended again... when will the madness stop??

Who am I?

Your route wouldn't be the M9........ would it?

I am a limited route uses mostly CNG buses and have connections with the another limited route that ends at this certain major street that connections to bridges (non-MTA controlled). Sorry, I did not see the other poster.

Be patient, you'll have your turn when you get to answer correct or if someone passes. Chill, man! B-)

Archived