New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made an error, my answer was the B7 so whoever said it, go.

I did.

Okay, I was a very unique routing at first, then, I was a usless trash bag, then extended to look almost nothing like how I was orginally. My Entire route is completely new*

*Restrictions Apply, see associate for details

Guest MTA Bus

My route is similar to a subway route. Recently, people have had ideas of how to eliminate me and replace me with other routes in the area.

• 4 weeks later...

I start around a different depot that isnt my home. My terminal is the 1/2nd stop of another bus from a different borough. Throughout my route I make alot of connections. My depot mostly places lfsa all on me.. although i still have a bit of old artics on me too! My terminal is near to another county... what route am I ?

Its pretty easy/difficult. first riddle tho

I guess ill go again.

I connect with almost every route of my depot. I begin around a Garden end in a park... you can say im one of the longest routes from my depot. You can spot me frequently, i am some what of a manhattan crosstown [ harlem ] Riding me you can connect to the 1 , ABCD , 2 , 5 trains.

I guess ill go again.

I connect with almost every route of my depot. I begin around a Garden end in a park... you can say im one of the longest routes from my depot. You can spot me frequently, i am some what of a manhattan crosstown [ harlem ] Riding me you can connect to the 1 , ABCD , 2 , 5 trains.

M60? If so I pass.

I guess ill go again.

The Bx19.... and I pass.

Archived