Fight on Riverline

SirJokaPlaya

Ah yes that fight and you think someone might of done something to help and i feel bad for the guy even if he cheated on her.

Its hard to want to help someone nowadays. You never know who has a weapon or just plain crazy. At least the police were called

10 bucks says she fell in love with that guy within the first 10 minutes of seeing him.....

I mean, this chick is definitely not winning anything in the beauty category....

These women that claim to love you as soon as they meet you, usually turn this violent when you cheat on them.... her persistence of the punching/smacking, kicking, and spitting on this guy well illustrates that..... 2 years was 2 too long to be w/ a chick like this AFAIC..... I like how she tried to get the rest of the passengers to sympathize w/ her, by blurting out he's a cheater..... Joey Greco isn't coming to save the day here....

...loved this poor guy, to the point where she started kneeing the police towards the very end of the clip out of anger/frustration....

kudos to this guy for taking all that... because my black ass would have been in jail...

Nobody is getting away unscathed with spitting on me; that is the ultimate sign of disrespect.....

I dunno, I just find this funny, especially at these marks:

:03 - The train is not movin (The way she said it).....NO SHIT LOL

:37 - :43 - the way she says LUSSY, makes me thing she's one of those S&M Mistresses in NYC lol

1:23 - 1:45 - Is she from Kansas? lol 1:36 - think it's OkkkkkkkkkkkkkkAY? lol

2:47 - 3:00 - Kickboxer or Chuck Norris? lol

2:35 - Thank you for riding NJ Transit?!?!?! lol

3:38 - You gonna cheat one me? "THATS ALL FOR CHEATING?" "THAT'S ALL?"

Pure COMEDY! lol

Oh, and MY FOOD GETTING COLD. LOL

@SirJoka this kinda thing happens everyday, it really isn't news to me.

@B35 you basically summed up what i was going to say. Usually in these cases the girl just can't get over the fact she ain wanted.

She just needs to find a cross-dressing sissy to kick around sissy boys love that but on their nuts not head lol she can make a living as an S&M mistress.

She just needs to find a cross-dressing sissy to kick around sissy boys love that but on their nuts not head lol she can make a living as an S&M mistress.

What the.................

That has to be the more disturbing, weird, and strange comment that you ever said ever.

Ayooooooooooo..........

1- not funny & not applicable... that was an episode of domestic violence...

there is no link b/w domineering women in sexual fantasies, and an enraged woman in a relationship....

2- you just told on yourself....

1- not funny & not applicable... that was an episode of domestic violence...

there is no link b/w domineering women in sexual fantasies, and an enraged woman in a relationship....

2- you just told on yourself....

Nope its just hilarious. if you want disturbing watch buck angel vs tranny now that is the TRUE MEANING OF WIERD. Besides that woman is crazy how ever I would have smashed her head into a window

that is a hot video to watch. it so sad that all the violence had to be done by physical. It amazing that the guy never fought back to avoid more violence then it was seen.. Everyone these days think violence is the answer when you can just do verbally. I know she mad at him but hitting can lead to assault. If i was that guy whether he was cheating or not, i would ask the cop to put her on attempt of assault and restraining order. that my IMO

that is a hot video to watch. it so sad that all the violence had to be done by physical. It amazing that the guy never fought back to avoid more violence then it was seen.. Everyone these days think violence is the answer when you can just do verbally. I know she mad at him but hitting can lead to assault. If i was that guy whether he was cheating or not, i would ask the cop to put her on attempt of assault and restraining order. that my IMO

It didn't look like she was hitting him particularly hard, so he was probably worried that if he hit her back, he'd get into trouble. If all he's doing is shielding himself, the blame is entirely on her. The police didn't ask any of the people on the train to testify, but I assume they could find a way to prove he didn't do anything (obviously, at this point it would be easy since all they have to do is watch the video)

As far as pressing assault charges and getting a restraining order, sometimes it's more trouble than its worth. I mean, sometimes you just want to be left alone, and if it can be done without hurting the other person (by putting more stuff on their criminal record), you'd prefer that.

It didn't look like she was hitting him particularly hard, so he was probably worried that if he hit her back, he'd get into trouble.

Men across the board now are getting privy to that....

This is why you'll end up seeing or hearing about incidents where men are taking a beating from their women in a public setting.... The second that the man retaliates, whatever the woman did before (and does after) gets severely minimized in the eyes of the public...... and more importantly, the law.... Which is a problem.

We're still operating under this societal unwritten rule that men are never supposed to hit women, under any circumstances.

Women have used that to their advantage for the longest....

What today's woman aren't privy to though is that.... you are getting a breed of man out now that aren't givin a phuck about any of that anymore.... the fear factor of facing whatever social pressures (i.e. being deemed a woman-beater... which that term doesn't have the "sting" that it once did) & punishments are just about gone.....

Archived