Random Thoughts Thread - Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE)

User

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a RUMOR, R62CNG.

That's the second time you called me that and it's getting annoying. Cut it out. Besides, the person who said that supposedly has a reliable source. And really, it won't surprise me in NICE bus actually did this.

Edited by 1995 Orion V CNG

That's the second time you called me that and it's getting annoying. Cut it out. Besides, the person who said that supposedly has a reliable source. And really, it won't surprise me in NICE bus actually did this.

Dude, I know it's you. If you stopped posting the same way you posted on BusTalk, always asking questions in the same damn manner, you might have had a chance.

I just realized you've been banned from BusTalk.

So you've been banned here a gazillion times, you've been banned from SubChat, which is a remarkable feat, and you've also managed to banned from BusTalk.

Edited by GojiMet86

So? I didn't do anything. Besides, this is the "Random Thoughts Thread- Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE)" I'm just contributing. 

More like increasing your post count:

Any news on when NICE will be selecting a new bus manufacturer? They need new CNGs asap. The 2000 Orion V CNGs are on their last legs and the 2004 Orion V CNGs are not too far behind. 

I wonder if NICE will by some second hand Orion VII OG CNGs from NYCT once they retire in 2 years or so....

BTW, does anyone have any photos of #1602 and/or #1686 since their fires? 

R62CNG, try riding the NICE bus for the first time. Im sure you do not want to get banned from this site again and again and again and maybe another? :D

Fixed that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I telling you I don't know what you mean. Nor do I care. Let's get back on topic shall we. 

TBH, I have no Idea how that happened. Nor do I care, cause that site is dying.  Terrapin station still talking trash I see....

Seriously, I don't know how that occurred. But that site is boring anyway. So why are you here, I thought you hated this place?   <_<

So, which one is it...

What do you mean?

Which side do you want me to believe?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to say, funny shit goes down in this section sometimes.
Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

Fixed that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup

So, which one is it...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you mean?

take a wild guess.

Fixed that.

So, which one is it...

Believe what? I have nothing to prove.