Official NYC Transit Forums on IP Board Thread

Harry

We're back people.

More to come...

I had to reset my password. Is that supposed to happen? Also, I'd like to edit my profile, my age is wrong. How can I do that? We don't have permission to do anything. What's up?

Still some bugs, but great work Harry!

How can I reset my email and password? I lost access to UserCP...

Can we be allowed to change our privacy settings?

I had to reset my password. Is that supposed to happen? Also, I'd like to edit my profile, my age is wrong. How can I do that? We don't have permission to do anything. What's up?

Still some bugs, but great work Harry!

Look, Harry probably forgot to change the settings back. We'll probably be able to fix everything tomorrow. Seriously, though, I'm not 26. :blink:

There were errors everywhere during the conversion. We managed to fix the cosmetic part of the errrors. Everything looks right from the outside. but I don't know what's going on in the inside with all the user accounts.

There were errors everywhere during the conversion. We managed to fix the cosmetic part of the errrors. Everything looks right from the outside. but I don't know what's going on in the inside with all the user accounts.

Yo. I am NOT 26. I need to fix that, if I may. ^_^

I had no trouble getting in with my settings.

Everything seems okay so far. :)

Uh-oh, the great fantasy man's back with the blue font... -_- HAH! Welcome back, man!

How did you get in? Was it your PROFILE, or your SETTINGS?

Guest de.me

Hey guys, good to be back.

It's 711. I forgot my password (as usual :mellow:) and the email I had it associated with, I no longer have access to. Is it possible to get this and that account merged?

Thanks.

Why leave vBulletin? It's pretty safe to me. Also, as of now, I don't think we can edit our profiles and I can't access the chat either, but I see a red icon with a "3" above it. This is so weird!

Uh-oh, the great fantasy man's back with the blue font... -_- HAH! Welcome back, man!

How did you get in? Was it your PROFILE, or your SETTINGS?

It was just logging in with my username and password, which carried over from the old board. Nothing fancier than that.

Archived