Official NYC Transit Forums on IP Board Thread

Harry

Well. I am hoping everything gets looking back the way it was with vBulletin.

It would be nice, but I'm not sure they can migrate those bullets as this is a different board from the vBulletin one (this, BTW is also the type of Message Board the Philadelphia Eagles use for their board). As I use a later version of vBulletin (4.1 instead of the 3.8 they used on the old version of this board) than they did, I'm not sure I could use those bullets (smileys) on the board I manage either.

I guess I'll have to get used to the changes. I'll miss vB, but IPB isn't that bad so far.

It's 711. I forgot my password (as usual :mellow:) and the email I had it associated with, I no longer have access to. Is it possible to get this and that account merged?

Thanks.

Welcome back. And yes, it's possible for Harry to combine your account with your original one.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I barely "liked" anyone's post, yet I see this error. Also, I can't seem to edit my own profile/options...

Liking hasn't been activated... no one can edit they're stuff yet, nothing new.

Is it just me- about half the thngs I click on from the options at the top of the screen (like "downloads", for example), say "oops, yu do not have permission to view this page". I can post normally and got an icon loaded up, so the main parts of the site are working fine, I guess.

Please be pateint ladies and gentleman. We still have a million things to do. Some people will be able to use certain features, and some will not. There are 6,400+ members on NYCTF now. Different people will require different permissions .The countless transit workers all need proper titles, and all senior members settings need to be tweeked.

We also have avatars, content, smilies, and a host of other things we need to complete and update.

If anyone is still having issues, feel free to continue posting them here. We are on top of things, and promise to provide you guys the best NYCTF ever. Version 2.0 is coming along smooth. Version 2.1 is what you all will see unfold before your eyes!

Welcome to the new NYC Transit Forums. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Thanks a lot, ENY, for your updates! The process has been slow, but with each passing day, it's slowly improved. Like Acela, I've also noticed some tweaking in its appearance. It's coming along really well, and I've grown to like the color and composition. Really like the hard work, and Ia pprove the extra security the New NYC Transit Forums has offered, something the old one hasn't provided throughout the month. I don't care how slow the process has been. It's improved in both appearance and security. As long as I'm in a safe, solid-working forum, I'll take the steady pace. :D

Archived