Queens Blvd Line Layout (semi - fictional)

I decided to reinstall trainz railroad simulator 2004 and the SCS w/ the cars back into my PC due to boredom and inspiration XD

Here are my screens of the early layout

R32FTrain.jpg

R32FandR46ETrains.jpg

R32FTrainR46RTrain.jpg

R32FandR46EExpress.jpg

R46RTrain.jpg

R40FTrain.jpg

Just for the hell of it, an R40 (F) Train :(

Thanks !

Man, I want to get trainz classics so badly, but the one problem is that.....its PC DVD and my PC doesnt have a DVD Drive yet, this sucks :(

However, I'm in the process of ordering TRS2006 soon.

There will be more soon, I just need track layouts of the area between Van Wyck Blvd - jamaica Van Wyck and Sutphin Blvd (F) Line

http://www.nycsubway.org

On the left hand side you see Maps under Maps click Track Map. When you click Track Map scroll all the way down to Queens-3 and its shows the track layout of the (F) line from Briarwood-Van Wyck Blvd and Sutphin Blvd and Jamaica-Van Wyck on the (E) line

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm guessing you're referring to torrenting. Well, let me tell you a few things:

1.Torrenting is illegal.

2. The probability of your serial number(yes serial number) working is very slim, because the original owner is probably registered to Auran. And if you do happen to try to register, you will be banned instantly from the site, which means epic failure for you.

Just save some money and go out and buy it. There are some people who work hard for what they do at Auran.

I'm guessing you're referring to torrenting. Well, let me tell you a few things:

1.Torrenting is illegal.

2. The probability of your serial number(yes serial number) working is very slim, because the original owner is probably registered to Auran. And if you do happen to try to register, you will be banned instantly from the site, which means epic failure for you.

Just save some money and go out and buy it. There are some people who work hard for what they do at Auran.

Of course, not to have any illegal discussion, but in fact I did buy my own 2006, and Classics games, but if I could have done it the cheapest way, I would have. And not all torrents are illegal, just because it's free, doesn't mean it's illegal.

1.Torrenting is illegal.

Torrents are NOT illegal. Get your facts straight. Torrenting copyrighted material is different. Torrents does have legitimate uses.

Torrents are NOT illegal. Get your facts straight. Torrenting copyrighted material is different. Torrents does have legitimate uses.

Who told you that torrenting isn't illegal? Half of the software for PCs are copyrighted, and people who sit at their computers for hours downloading it instead of buying it are very sad. And by the way, how are you so sure that torrenting isn't illegal? Give me a book definition.

Who told you that torrenting isn't illegal? Half of the software for PCs are copyrighted, and people who sit at their computers for hours downloading it instead of buying it are very sad. And by the way, how are you so sure that torrenting isn't illegal? Give me a book definition.

He doesn't need to. It's common knowledge.

Again, sharing copyrighted material is illegal, but there are torrent sites that share copyright free material, as well as films and music in the public domain.

Isn't trainz copyrighted material? Wouldn't that make downloading trainz off the internet instead of buying it and cheating Auran 20 bucks illegal?

Yes, Trainz is copyrighted. It happens to have a serial code as well that works for ONLY that version.

Archived