Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

They can't prove who's who by a forum screen name. If y'all think so clearly y'all on drugs & need to be tested ASAP. When u go to 180 Livingston st they don't as for ya forum user name. They want your gov't name.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can't prove who's who by a forum screen name. If y'all think so clearly y'all on drugs & need to be tested ASAP. When u go to 180 Livingston st they don't as for ya forum user name. They want your gov't name.

Dre87....Some people (including myself) posted our list numbers.....

Match the numbers up.

...jus like the lottery

People list their list numbers, it is very easy to figure out who is who.

deleted

I didn't say that....look again

Oleg,

take a chill pill, dude!

Na. He has a 100% valid point. I'm very surprised people said what they said on here.....shit a HR worker could b a member

The booklet thy send u b4 to go to 180 to take your 1st drug test.

I don't remember a booklet

Just got my booklet in the mail and my date to report for my drug test 1/31 list #579 woo hoo I can see the holy land from here lol:D

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

What booklet y'all talking about?

I believe it's the 21 page one I'm not home yet but according to my girl it's asking about my medical and work history

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

Even if u post your list # how could they still prove that's you tho? I could lie and my # is anything.

U watch law and order too huh?

I know that one of the disp. is reading this forum dally. He told me that he is afraid to register and post because his bosses can be reading the posts.

HELLA YEA.

I remember dudes on here posting pics of the buses with designation signs of routs not usually ran with a particular bus *code breaking the bus* posting pics doing it and their faces in the pic....that was a 0_0 moment

I know that one of the disp. is reading this forum dally. He told me that he is afraid to register and post because his bosses can be reading the posts.

They keyword is CAN*. He didn't say his bosses be reading the forum. Plus how would the boss which one of his workers post they're reading?

I watch what I say....especially something extremely specific to me

Yes. Tell us how we know whats your name and EVEN how you look like? lol

Even if u post your list # how could they still prove that's you tho? I could lie and my # is anything.

The will say that you have a high heart rate and put you on hold.

Good luck all.

Tomorrow will be a  easy day videos some paper work and your ID and found out where you will report for training which can be anywhere.

Remember days 2-4  you can mess up. When you get to DAYs 5, 6,7  You can't hit anything. if you hit the curb you will have to move on to days 8-9 and if you can't make  day 9 You have one more shot with 2 Superintendents.

Good luck all                                                                                                                      

Good luck all.

Tomorrow will be a  easy day videos some paper work and your ID and found out where you will report for training which can be anywhere.

Remember days 2-4  you can mess up. When you get to DAYs 5, 6,7  You can't hit anything. if you hit the curb you will have to move on to days 8-9 and if you can't make  day 9 You have one more shot with 2 Superintendents.

Good luck all                                                                                                                      

Thanks RTS4Life for heads up!

Last shot with 2 Sups sounds like a fun though!

Archived