Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who ever said go to Kohls....was on the money!

Thank you! Like someone else said...the dress shirt and pants don't have to be 100% exact. In addition, if you wear a t-shirt underneath, you can probably get a few days out of the dress shirt.

Yeah, a bunch of times...11 hrs yesterday and 8 today!

Whoever goes for training out of Casey Stengel pray you get Supt. Fallan, she really cool!

Well I hope I get stengel.

I live in Whitestone.

Only the q44 to and from

The longer buses are the articulated ones? Heard they pay more? True?

Yea they have the accordion looking joint in the center.

If I remember it's an extra $0.25 n hour

I would need confirmation from someone on the inside

Yo. Rm3271, Fuoco and DEE77

Did y'all get the official uniforms yet?

I would need confirmation from someone on the inside

Yo. Rm3271, Fuoco and DEE77

Yeah we got our uniforms like a week before we graduated. Well the union rep say it's a extra quarter you dont see it on your pay stub but it's in there.

Whoever goes for training out of Casey Stengel pray you get Supt. Fallan, she really cool

yeah you right she is cool she is like a crazy cool lol  I had her for rts training on day 8 she like to smoke those skinny ass cigarettes.

Yeah we got our uniforms like a week before we graduated. Well the union rep say it's a extra quarter you dont see it on your pay stub but it's in there.

yeah you right she is cool she is like a crazy cool lol  I had her for rts training on day 8 she like to smoke those skinny ass cigarettes.

I think you got her mistaken with that little short lady that also comes out of Stengel.... Fallan doesn't smoke bro!

Well I hope I get stengel.

I live in Whitestone.

Only the q44 to and from

Yea they have the accordion looking joint in the center.

I would need confirmation from someone on the inside Yo. Rm3271, Fuoco and DEE77

Yeah, 25 cents more an hour... No uniforms yet, but my boy in the first class got his in the second week of line training. I had all my MTA uniforms from when I was with MTA Long Island Bus so I'm good.

I think you got her mistaken with that little short lady that also comes out of Stengel.... Fallan doesn't smoke bro!

Yeah, 25 cents more an hour... No uniforms yet, but my boy in the first class got his in the second week of line training. I had all my MTA uniforms from when I was with MTA Long Island Bus so I'm good.

Def wanna go to Stengel now!

That's right. Ur lucky Ur Gunna have alot of mta clothing now!

Wen mta LIB went to Vieola...was there a pay change?

Not for the people that were there already, but for the new hires yes!

I was interested in Vieola at one point.....applied and I was let down because "I was too young" this was at their golden touch division.

Then I heard it was 14 an hour. Nope. Lol

Get your badge & wheelchair key.

Got u

Good luck to all my cushions... LOL! Make sure you listen to your instructors and pass on day 7.... You really don't wanna go to day 9 or 10. Especially those of you that have to take the DMV road test, it's just added pressure. On a different note SBS buses are the best runs!!

I have a few questions hope you dont mind

What does the term cushions mean what are SBS buses, what does it stand for are they for certain runs. Last one is about health insurance cost and the night and weekend differential percentage

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

What does the term cushions mean what are SBS buses, what does it stand for are they for certain runs. Last one is about health insurance cost and the night and weekend differential percentage

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Select_Bus_Service

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Select_Bus_Service

Ohhh thanks I do remember now reading about it. Thanks though I appreciate it

Cushions..believe he was talking about the seat cushions lol

Cushions..believe he was talking about the seat cushions lol[/quote

Lol if that's the case that's funny. I drive in FL we just got BRT service out here

Archived