Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

You're Gunna get 3900 and 3910.

3900 air compressor cut off doesn't work...but the air stays at around 120 psi...so you'll b waiting forever for that burst of air for your alsaps.

If it stays around 120 it Is indeed working you just don't always hear it on the hybrids otherwise it would keep building and never stop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it stays around 120 it Is indeed working you just don't always hear it on the hybrids otherwise it would keep building and never stop

Yes it works...but the people training are never Gunna hear the burst of air because it never did it. But yes it is working. And that's the A in alsAps.

I'm in Yukon . been there 6ish months . its nice in here. Was not my first choice but I like it

What was you 1st choice? Charleston?

I put Staten Island / Charleston Depot in transfer. Supt. Velez told me to add a depot. Other guys I know put JUST Staten Island. Someone told me that they may not find anything in THAT depot and may send me anywhere. Even other boros. But supt.Velez told me since you put Staten Island you will be in Staten Island. Maybe different depot for now. I don't care where in SI. I just need SI. Of course Charleston would be the best because its 5 mins from my house.

Btw, driving AAR is not even close to driving a bus. Completely different agenda.

You gotta give up what you knew before in order to do it RIGHT. Otherwise you're out.

Hey guys.....well finally line training starts....I was looking at the availability, and Quill had the most availability but it went fast. East NY had 2 or 3 but were taken. Manhattanville was the last available so ppl had to go there. But hey at least we are in and now we have to graduate line training.

Me and 7 others got Casey Stengel for Queens, I put in the transfer on orientation and it went through. I'm happy though because I'm out in Long Island.

Well good luck everyone! WannaBe good luck man keep in touch I'll be on here every now and then! Troop thank you for everything I owe a lot to you!

Hey guys.....well finally line training starts....I was looking at the availability, and Quill had the most availability but it went fast. East NY had 2 or 3 but were taken. Manhattanville was the last available so ppl had to go there. But hey at least we are in and now we have to graduate line training.

Me and 7 others got Casey Stengel for Queens, I put in the transfer on orientation and it went through. I'm happy though because I'm out in Long Island.

Well good luck everyone! WannaBe good luck man keep in touch I'll be on here every now and then! Troop thank you for everything I owe a lot to you!

Congrats Slylus850!

Was there anything available in SI?

Thanks singuy! No apparently there was nothing available in Staten Island. Few ppl want to go there too! Hey it's the best place to drive the bus too, but it's convenience as well. I think if pushed hard enough you can get the transfer. But yea nothing was available there, sucks too.

The ones that were available were:

East NY

Quill

Manhattanville

Gun Hill

Grand Avenue

126 street

100 Street I think was available too.

Just me I wanted no part of East NY.

Congrats Slylus850!

Were u sent there right away? What was your first choice? I put down Staten Island Castleton Depot.

Well I liked Castleton as first choice due to less express ( I was scared of express like a little baby at first ) but its not all that bad..

I did just put Staten island on transfer sheet with no depot ...

When you come to Staten island you do line training for ALL depots so you will see what you like. I liked Yukon the best the vibe in the breakroom (always playing pool and dominos and stuff) the other depots I didn't see that as much. And Yukon is good top cause if your stuck there in a storm or something there is a lot nearby supermarkets and restaraunts and coffee and stuff all around

Congrats Slylus850!

Sinyguy....I listed the available depots yesterday wen i was at zerega. Scroll back a few posts to yesterday.

Stylus850....yea man we made it starting line training 2morro In the snow will b a major bummer. I'm not looking forward to it. I'm content now with my "forced" pick to Manhattanville.

I jus don't get it, the next class to make it...the one with nycpips, sinyguy, young.....etc....I can guarantee u there will b open spots to Grand Ave amongst Others. I think that's a crock...

Yeah man I'm in quill and when I woke up today and saw that shit on the news I was sick,This is what we are facing every time we behind the wheel. It's you against all the D**khead drivers out there. I really wish I didnt have to go in today but my rdo's are thu and fri

Damn yea that sucks man be safe out there. I got TH F too at least we get to stay home and watch people commute on the news lol

Night and weekend diff should ease the pain of having to work those......:)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Wish I had differential pay where im at even as a senior B.O I would do the week-ends for the extra $$$$

Wish I had differential pay where im at even as a senior B.O I would do the week-ends for the extra $$$$

We have night diff all day for the weekends but its bad. Its like maybe 5%

And for new ppl I suggest u work weekends. Less pax and less supervision. Less traffic . Its much easier to work on weekends.

We have night diff all day for the weekends but its bad. Its like maybe 5%

And for new ppl I suggest u work weekends. Less pax and less supervision. Less traffic . Its much easier to work on weekends.

Thats a 10-4 on that valuable info much appreciated.

I hear ya , that was horrible that you and others were forced at Manhattanville . There are going to be openings in 2 weeks I bet so honestly I don't get it. If it's not for you I'd try to transfer.

Sinyguy....I listed the available depots yesterday wen i was at zerega. Scroll back a few posts to yesterday.

Stylus850....yea man we made it starting line training 2morro In the snow will b a major bummer. I'm not looking forward to it. I'm content now with my "forced" pick to Manhattanville.

I jus don't get it, the next class to make it...the one with nycpips, sinyguy, young.....etc....I can guarantee u there will b open spots to Grand Ave amongst Others. I think that's a crock...

Archived