Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Thanks IronBound, call will come soon enough. I seen people with 500 list #s at my orientation yesterday.

My commute today sucks. Bus to SI ferry, walk to J train at Wall St, take to the end then jump on the bus for 10 min. I really hope I get a better depot to choose from once training is over.

I wonder if they even take into consideration where people are commuting from for training, so many Queens people being sent to Manhattan and SI people to Queens when SI people can get to Manhattan much easier. Oh well, all worth it.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks IronBound, call will come soon enough. I seen people with 500 list #s at my orientation yesterday.

My commute today sucks. Bus to SI ferry, walk to J train at Wall St, take to the end then jump on the bus for 10 min. I really hope I get a better depot to choose from once training is over.

I wonder if they even take into consideration where people are commuting from for training, so many Queens people being sent to Manhattan and SI people to Queens when SI people can get to Manhattan much easier. Oh well, all worth it.

They do that to show u what could happen to u if u pass training & get sent to a depot far from your house. Imagine if u have to make that commute if u have to work the grave yard shift at the jamaica depot?

They do that to show u what could happen to u if u pass training & get sent to a depot far from your house. Imagine if u have to make that commute if u have to work the grave yard shift at the jamaica depot?

Lol I will just get a car if assigned here after training.

Hey guys today's the day! Start of a new life here , very proud of all that made it and all that made it on day 10 yesterday...WannaBe finally nice to meet you lol......well good luck to all of you this week! Just listen to the superintendents you will all be alright! And hey hope we get the depots that are closer to home but now whatever we get is ok by me. Good luck to all! God willing you all make it.

Barter is real cool bro . he sounds very aggressive the tone of voice he uses. But out of the msnt superintendents I met he's in my top 3.

He's good people

Barter was really cool. Understood completely what you meant by tone after 5 minutes lol, Great instructor.

I dont think so. But...

I ve met my team today at MJQ. 3 ppl from SI and 1 from Queens. Btw, one of SI ppl from your side of the room.

I dont think so. But...

I ve met my team today at MJQ. 3 ppl from SI and 1 from Queens. Btw, one of SI ppl from your side of the room.

U are probably with my friend Mike, has glasses , mustache goatee...he's telling me right now he didn't even get to drive today....we drove around Howard Beach

Was really hoping I got MJQ

I just got my list renistated does anybody know whats next ? I took my drug test 2 weeks ago but did not take the medical. what list # are they up to ? and when is the next training class ???

Call Livingston and ask that....don't ask the forum.

Next class should be around 2.24.14 (14 days from 2.10.14, classes start every 2 weeks)

havent been on here in a while just wondering if anyone knows where this list is at right now im in the 900's any help would be appreciated thank you

They are in the 500's somewhere possibly 600s I'm in the the 570's and was called for drug test 1/31 (no medical) and if there is no break the next training class should be 2/24

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

Archived