Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Sorry young i thought you had it. Good luck    I called the mta today to find out what list # they are up to and they said list # 388 and they are on HOLD. Has anybody called them and was told somthing different ???  because some people have way higher list #

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn if you guys stop posting and with no 1 that posts here in the 2/24 class this thread gonna end up like the 4600 thread they talk about any old non sense over there

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

Others have to take lead lol. All information needed is inside this thread. Everything has been covered. 4600 is will pick up whenever people start getting called.

Damn if you guys stop posting and with no 1 that posts here in the 2/24 class this thread gonna end up like the 4600 thread they talk about any old non sense over there

Sureee we can start... I hate that you can blow by me on the turnpike and I'm stuck in my MCI putting along at 60 driving miss daisy lol

I kno what you're saying.

I'm not talking about u guys picking tomorrow.

I wanna kno who on the forum is doing their 10 day at MTV Depot with Doyle

I know, I never quoted/replied to your mention. 

Was putting it out there. 

How is Manhattanville? 

Already a random.

Why is your icon JA? Thought u wanted QV?

I do... Got into QV for one day then got bumped by this chick that was ahead of me from the 12/2 class and the union forgot to contact... I'm next in line for QV... Working out of jamaica until then.

Sureee we can start... I hate that you can blow by me on the turnpike and I'm stuck in my MCI putting along at 60 driving miss daisy lol

You guys are capped at 60? I thought you guys drove slow because you get proper layovers and breaks unlike us

I do... Got into QV for one day then got bumped by this chick that was ahead of me from the 12/2 class and the union forgot to contact... I'm next in line for QV... Working out of jamaica until then.

Do you mean your next in line come next system pick or you'll be able to go before the pick once a space opens?

Archived