Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Nycpips.. what Depot are you doing your line training at?

Gun Hill. Brutal commute for me. I have to be there 6am tomorrow, have to get up 2am. It's not right.

Anyway, I met a kid from 2/24 class who is doing his 7 day training out of Gun Hill....his list # is 907 for those curious what #s they have called. Highest I have seen by far

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gun Hill. Brutal commute for me. I have to be there 6am tomorrow, have to get up 2am. It's not right.

Anyway, I met a kid from 2/24 class who is doing his 7 day training out of Gun Hill....his list # is 907 for those curious what #s they have called. Highest I have seen by far

Tell me about it...I am not used to getting up so early in the morning. A couple of days for training out of Flatbush, we started at 0600 hours and finished at 1400 hours...those days I had to wake up so early, it hurt. Fortunately for days 8 through 10, they started at 0900 hours, so it wasn't that bad.

List #907? Wow. Big difference compared to me (#2**). Apparently that person was not put on medical hold, or, if so, for a very brief time.

907? And it's ppl in the 500's still waiting for the medical call. You sure he's from the 2613 exam?

He's most likely off MaBSTOA

He gotta be. You can't only ask a person in training "what is your list number" because it's more than one bus operator exam being called in for training. You have to also ask "what exam number are you off of?"

Quick question.....even after line training and graduation is complete, can an operator be bumped out of his depot?

Yes... If there was someone ahead of you that wanted the depot you were in during line training, it happened to me! I got into QV and then bumped by an operator that wanted it.... Once the line training guys finished their training they were bumped and space became available for us, but I was bumped out cause there was only 3 spots and I was the 4th...

Yes man my seven day deal was at gun hill. Rush hour from Staten island no bueno.

I liked that depot though if I lived out there. Won't be long to get out man...

907? And it's ppl in the 500's still waiting for the medical call. You sure he's from the 2613 exam?

That's what I asked him next, I should of added that...he and the other kid sitting with him said thry were off the TA exam, the other kid was 7 something , don't remember exact #.

Yes man my seven day deal was at gun hill. Rush hour from Staten island no bueno.

I liked that depot though if I lived out there. Won't be long to get out man...

It is a cool depot, I like it there. But once Monday comes and I'm with a senior driver on a 10-13 hour run I'm going to be out of my house 18-20 hours per day. Going to tough, hopefully not there too long.

That's what I asked him next, I should of added that...he and the other kid sitting with him said thry were off the TA exam, the other kid was 7 something , don't remember exact #.

If they are from 2613 im stupified i havent heard from anyone since my DT in January guess i should give em a call come monday

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Heya guys,

I gotta tell you. Yesterday was the MOST STRESSFUL day since the day 1.

Picture this... It was my 1st day doing M2 all the way from W168th to E8th.
I was late, oops, 45 mins, so the Trainer had to bring it back with Out Of Service all the way back.

Then after the swing Trainer took it downtown to E8th and I started from there.
Oh boy, after 72nd Trainer had to take over because I was late and it looked like WHOLE city was getting in.

But after him, Trainer, driving for 15 minutes everybody disappeared...

He's most likely off MaBSTOA

Hey WannaBe,

I saw you yesterday driving M4 on 110th. Well, at least I think that was you.
You look like Leonardo DiCaprio. Kinda.

MTV is cool Depot.
Everybody very nice and helpful. Like I think/hope in any other depot.
People care about you.
No Artics or RTS buses.
I am glad I am here for my Training.
I love driving and I dont mind driving in the city.

The only downturn is no WiFi.
Otherwise I would live here.

Hey pips,

I feel for you. My commute to MTV is little bit shorter, but still PITA. Do you drive?

I take Jersey side and I am by the GWB in like 35-40 mins. A lot of tolls.

They say there are 15 ppl waiting to go to SI.

Hopefully we will get there soon...

Hey pips,

I feel for you. My commute to MTV is little bit shorter, but still PITA. Do you drive?

6 just came to my depot this week. So its moving

Anyone know when the next training class starts?

been talk of a hiring freeze for now, I haven't heard anything about a 3/10 class, unless someone can confirm ?

Heya guys,

I was late, oops, 45 mins, so the Trainer had to bring it back with Out Of Service all the way back.

Oh boy, after 72nd Trainer had to take over because I was late and it looked like WHOLE city was getting in.

Hey WannaBe,

I was disappointed about not getting Manhattan to start whether it was Quill or MTV, but after talking to a lot of people and seeing my depots routes, I'm happy with my depot, just not the commute. 

Hey pips,

nope, I commute. Long but it is free. 

Why don't you take the BQE to one of the free bridges, wraparound and go up the West Side Highway ? Save yourself a lot of toll money. 

6 just came to my depot this week. So its moving

Yeah Trife 13 reported to Castleton last Monday so I think they were spread out on the island. 

What depot are you in, trife86?

He is at Yukon 

Heya guys,

Hey WannaBe,

Ur late...so wat?

I was over 1.5 hours late on M5 wen i first did it.

I was on M4, thou I do not look like leo.

How do u think it was me?

So it looks like u DID get MTV.

Don't b afraid to say hello, since Idk how u look.

nope, I commute. Long but it is free. 

Why don't you take the BQE to one of the free bridges, wraparound and go up the West Side Highway ? Save yourself a lot of toll money.

By the time I hit VNB I could be also by GWB.

Ur late...so wat?

I was over 1.5 hours late on M5 wen i first did it.

I was on M4, thou I do not look like leo.

How do u think it was me?

So it looks like u DID get MTV.

Don't b afraid to say hello, since Idk how u look.

Dude,

I am NOT afraid to say hello. I did not have an opportunity to do that.

I said I saw you on 110th. My trainer was driving. He beeped you and you even did not look at us.

Maybe because it was sun in your face.

Anyway, I always say Hello. Ask Young, Nycpips, MTA4Life, etc.

I'll see you I'll say Hello.

Dude,

I am NOT afraid to say hello. I did not have an opportunity to do that.

I said I saw you on 110th. My trainer was driving. He beeped you and you even did not look at us.

Maybe because it was sun in your face.

Anyway, I always say Hello. Ask Young, Nycpips, MTA4Life, etc.

I'll see you I'll say Hello.

Are u sensitive or something? Using the CAPS....I'm just joking with u.

Smh...

Anyway....I try to beep or wave...If I didn't I was concentrating on something or an obstacle at that moment.

U were driving thru the rotary at 5 ave and 110 weren't u?

Nope. I am neither sensitive. Just make an accent with CAPS.

I was standing by Standee Line. My trainer was driving.

We gonna meet probably tomorrow, because they (Crew) recommended to sleep over in the car in event of big snow Monday.
Unless it was a joke. Gonna find out tomorrow.

Nope. I am neither sensitive. Just make an accent with CAPS.

I was standing by Standee Line. My trainer was driving.

We gonna meet probably tomorrow, because they (Crew) recommended to sleep over in the car in event of big snow Monday.

Unless it was a joke. Gonna find out tomorrow.

Crew told u that? Sleep in a car....Lmao.

Call the depot....worse comes to worse....they send u to the closest to your house.

Yea i saw u standing in the bus at the rotary.

I was concentrating on that stop sign there because alot of drivers blow it.

Yea i Def saw u.

I gotta call the crew anyway 2morro after 2pm to get my run for monday.

U do too I would say....

Archived