Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pilot4u thanks for the heads up, just checked the mail and got the same letter in the mail. I report to 180 Livingston at 7:30 am at on June 17th as well!

Just got a letter in the mail also. To report on June 16th, 2014 to do another drug test. I hope we don't have to wait that long for medical again.

Hi, what r u guys list num??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering because I'm in the 1160's and I didn't get any letter. I'm hoping that means they'll be calling me soon.

When did you take your first d/t?

3/24

If you don't get any thing by Monday call the HR first thing Tusday morning.Your letter probably lost in the mail, it happend to some one from this forum before

Ok. I was just going to go down there Monday morning with the rest of u guys and let them know they forgot me lol

Hi, what r u guys list num??

My list number is 117*. They send me that letter to come in tomorrow for another drug test. You should of got something in the mail.

Aww man. I got nothing. I think I'll just show up. It's at 7:30a right?

MTAtrini boy you have to keep ontop of them because its easy to get skipped over but been skipped could work in your favour at times because when it comes time to pick depots for line training depends how low your number is you will get to pick early and stand a good chance to get the depot of your choice if its available. Also you would have seniority over your classmates. But dont sit back too long, call them or go down there and see whats going on with your application.im telling you this from my personal experience. Good luck to you and everyone else thats waiting

MTAtrini boy you have to keep ontop of them because its easy to get skipped over but been skipped could work in your favour at times because when it comes time to pick depots for line training depends how low your number is you will get to pick early and stand a good chance to get the depot of your choice if its available. Also you would have seniority over your classmates. But dont sit back too long, call them or go down there and see whats going on with your application.im telling you this from my personal experience. Good luck to you and everyone else thats waiting

That's for the advice. I'll get on them. I went down the last Thursday but no one was able to tell me anything helpful

Yeah. It's at 7:30. But for all the new people that still waiting for pre employment letter for drug test. Just wait on it. Trust me they will send you something just keep on checking that mailbox. If you really concern about your list number call Ms. Chestnut at 1 (347) 643-8213. Also when you get that letter make sure you get to your appointment at least an hour before. I got here at 5:30 I was the first one here. So just giving a heads up. You get out faster when you get here early. Good luck to all. Also if anybody on this forum is here now my ticket number is A100 if you want to know who I'm am.

call them here phone numbers from the same letter that you missing 347 643 8229 or 8231 the lines are working Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm

Yeah. It's at 7:30. But for all the new people that still waiting for pre employment letter for drug test. Just wait on it. Trust me they will send you something just keep on checking that mailbox. If you really concern about your list number call Ms. Chestnut at 1 (347) 643-8213. Also when you get that letter make sure you get to your appointment at least an hour before. I got here at 5:30 I was the first one here. So just giving a heads up. You get out faster when you get here early. Good luck to all. Also if anybody on this forum is here now my ticket number is A100 if you want to know who I'm am.

So I've been calling all these numbers all morning and no one is answering any of them. Ughhh

So I've been calling all these numbers all morning and no one is answering any of them. Ughhh

Try to call now when I called them it was around 330 pm got in on the first try

Try to call now when I called them it was around 330 pm got in on the first try

I got a call back from ms chestnut earlier. She's not really helpful in letting me know what's going on. All she told me was that 1133 was the last number called and I should wait for a call or letter. Smh

Archived