Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to double check Dre87 which exam number did your sister get call for. The reason I ask is because I know someone that did 2613 and they're in the 1800's but have not gotten anything as yet.

2613. She's in the low 1800's.

Get there earlier. I got there at 7:30am and didn't leave till 5pm. You'll be better off getting there at 5am.

I say 6:15 to 6:30am to get there to be the first person. Personally thru out the three times I have been there. I realize that the security guard gets there at 6am and the lady that sits at the front desk the one that gives you a ticket when you get up stairs gets there at 6:30. Seen this twice already.

If you get there at 5am you just be sitting outside until the security guard gets there. I have been the first one twice already.

Oh ok. Thank u. Cuz on the paper it don't say how many years back they wanna know.

if you have out of state license then they check your record for past 3 years if is NY license they check you record for last 18 months the reason they need an abstract for out of state drivers is to conform that they meet the 3 years license requirements 

@Res3cue

I wish I had gotten a WR that paid that much. Would've had the pick of the litter had I stayed at Charleston but i took the walk over to yukon last on the totem given a WR that pays exactly 40 even. So as you know nothing but Boost this pick cant end fast enough

@Dre

We pick 4 times you can say once for each season

@Res3cue

I wish I had gotten a WR that paid that much. Would've had the pick of the litter had I stayed at Charleston but i took the walk over to yukon last on the totem given a WR that pays exactly 40 even. So as you know nothing but Boost this pick cant end fast enough

@Dre

We pick 4 times you can say once for each season

Hey are you the one who was sitting in the bus at the ETC a few weeks ago? I was the one with the MCI whose doors wouldn't open lol

I got my pre employment letter in the mail.. What happens if i can't make the date and time to report, can we change it? And how do we go about doing so ?

Thanks Steve

Steve you have two phone numbers on the bottom of the pre employment letter call them and they will let you know your options.

It may be hard to get true use two phones like I did it will get you true very quick .

Good luck

Steve, you are wasting your time calling those numbers, they will tell you to follow instructions to have your number removed from list and put back on thru DCAS when you are ready, it's on the letter at the bottom! I would not recommend doing this because the wait becomes longer and you get lost in the shuffle, take it from one who know!!, been there done that!!, when you are ready it may take up to 6 months for them to get there act together..

Sara, there is parking outside, however you need to get there early 6am, there are numerous school bus companies in area and they steal all the parking, it may be different being that school is out!!

I got my pre employment letter in the mail.. What happens if i can't make the date and time to report, can we change it? And how do we go about doing so ?

Thanks Steve

What is your list number? And when do u have to go down?

Steve you have two phone numbers on the bottom of the pre employment letter call them and they will let you know your options.

It may be hard to get true use two phones like I did it will get you true very quick .

Good luck

Did you have to change your date ? And if so what happened ?

Steve, you are wasting your time calling those numbers, they will tell you to follow instructions to have your number removed from list and put back on thru DCAS when you are ready, it's on the letter at the bottom! I would not recommend doing this because the wait becomes longer and you get lost in the shuffle, take it from one who know!!, been there done that!!, when you are ready it may take up to 6 months for them to get there act together..

Sara, there is parking outside, however you need to get there early 6am, there are numerous school bus companies in area and they steal all the parking, it may be different being that school is out!!

Thanks for your information, its Sunday , i think it will help me out. 

Archived