Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was a very good day got to livingston st around 7 am got low number took a drug test got out at 10 am 3 hours wait comper to first time 8 hours, hope they call back Friday

I agree it was way faster than the first D/T, I was in and out so quick I didn't get a chance to head over to you lol

That's awesome , what was in the package and what kind if paper work does it ask for us to bring ?

Forms to fill out are employment history, criminal history, and license info (including pending and all convictions for traffic violations except parking)

Also, there are a couple release forms to sign to allow Mta to do the background check on employment, criminal, and license history.

You are asked to bring, original U.S birth certificate or U.S passport, Valid drivers license, Original social security card, pre-employment application, original court disposition(s) (if you have criminal convictions), ball point pen, and high school diploma or GED (if required) (btw I have no idea what if required means).

Forms to fill out are employment history, criminal history, and license info (including pending and all convictions for traffic violations except parking)

Also, there are a couple release forms to sign to allow Mta to do the background check on employment, criminal, and license history.

You are asked to bring, original U.S birth certificate or U.S passport, Valid drivers license, Original social security card, pre-employment application, original court disposition(s) (if you have criminal convictions), ball point pen, and high school diploma or GED (if required) (btw I have no idea what if required means).

It's means you need to proof your education or experience which don't apply for this position so don't worry abut that part

Hey guys just letting everyone know they are filling up for 6/29 class so if you went for a second drug test on Monday or Tuesday they calling very fast for Medical so be prepared.

You got the call too Dnice?

Went down there for the 2nd time to do my first DT. Because the first time I went my paperwork wasnt all there. But my friend who was down there with me and is a list # away did her 2nd DT and she starts training 6/29. Im #124x

It is true that they are you looking to fill the 6/29 class. I was there today for my 2nd drug test. They took really long today to call numbers. I ended up being 15 minutes late for work. I sure don't want to jeopordize what I already have, which isn't much any way. My concern is that once I do my medical, and everything is good and I get a start date for training, I don't know what I could possibly do to get those 10 days off from my job. That's my issue

Jun 29 class at 7am report to Zarega

Congrats. I had my 2nd DT on wednesday. Just waiting for the call for the medical, which I hope I get soon, so I can get in the same class. I was asked at the counter, if I would be able to start training on that date, but I'm thinking that it will full up quick

Congrats. I had my 2nd DT on wednesday. Just waiting for the call for the medical, which I hope I get soon, so I can get in the same class. I was asked at the counter, if I would be able to start training on that date, but I'm thinking that it will full up quick

Thanks and Good luck to you hope you make the 29 class as well.

Is training 10 days straight? Or is there a day or two off in between?

It is 10 business days with Saturday and Sunday normally off. Now, when I went in February, there was a snowstorm on one of the weekdays, so we made it up on a Saturday. Just like with the upcoming class, they are starting on a Sunday compared to the normal Monday due to the July 4th Holiday being on a Friday.

It is 10 business days with Saturday and Sunday normally off. Now, when I went in February, there was a snowstorm on one of the weekdays, so we made it up on a Saturday. Just like with the upcoming class, they are starting on a Sunday compared to the normal Monday due to the July 4th Holiday being on a Friday.

Oh ok. I was wondering. Because I see they are trying to fill the 6/29 class. And I'm like, wait! Thats a Sunday. So, now I understand. Thanks a lot.

Archived