Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve how soon after the 7th can u get there because all you have to do is show up with your letter as soon after as you can and tell them you just received it or u was not home and just returned and they will tell you when to come in or if u r lucky it may be a day that they are processing and you will be able to start the process that same day just walk with the things they ask you to bring. Like someone else said dont take your name off the list you will fall very far behind.

Hi ,

After my first pre employment appointment , what is the next next step usually .. How soon do we have to come back for another appointment?

Thanks Steve

It took me 3 months to get call back for final processing and I am in 119x start training tomorrow first appointment was march 26 2014

Steve how soon after the 7th can u get there because all you have to do is show up with your letter as soon after as you can and tell them you just received it or u was not home and just returned and they will tell you when to come in or if u r lucky it may be a day that they are processing and you will be able to start the process that same day just walk with the things they ask you to bring. Like someone else said dont take your name off the list you will fall very far behind.

The quickest i can be there is on july 14 cause i will be out of the country for a week .unless they let me come there before i leave

It took me 3 months to get call back for final processing and I am in 119x start training tomorrow first appointment was march 26 2014

So if wont be 2 appointments with in the same week then ? Ok well that's good to know

The quickest i can be there is on july 14 cause i will be out of the country for a week .unless they let me come there before i leave

So if wont be 2 appointments with in the same week then ? Ok well that's good to know

Steve well 7 days later is not bad because I never got my package in the mail and I found out from a co worker and when I called on the Thursday they told me I was to be there on the monday before so they asked me how soon can I come in and I told the the monday after so you will be good man

What goes on when u go to Zerega?

Like I said, I went there during February, which is a couple of months ago. From what I recall, you watch a couple of lengthy safety videos, including 1 about wheelchairs. You also get a folder, with a bunch of papers that need to be filled out and signed. They also take a copy of your Driver's License as well. You also get your MTA pass as well. Towards the end of the day, you get your assignments for the initial 7 days of training.

Hey,  everyone!  Just came home from  pre-interview. Little bit nervous and frustrated(((  I have a dilemma right now! Would be really appreciated for your advises and own stories. 

I've been working more than  10 years as a driver, have B (PS), passed for A class category, BUT I HAVE 1 TICKET STILL PENDING  FROM 2012 FOR ILLEGAL TERN.  it's 2 points. The case is still in process. I hired an attorney. The last court will be in  October 2014. My attorney believes we will win it.

As you understand, they stopped the process.  I was offered to go and pay my ticket same day, and try to get back by 2.30 pm. So I could get  2 points for 18 mnth on my license , and for 3 years on  my car insurance. And they could offer me the opportunity to start training on July 14. But If I get 2 more points,  I would be kicked out from the system. I decided  not to pay. Plus couldn't get back by  2.30 pm.

The other  choice was wait till October, then call them with the result, and  schedule a new appointment ( they gave me an envelope with application, and return slip) I don't know should I go tomorrow and pay this ticket or wait till October?? Is it possible to come back without any problems?  Did anybody have the same story? Thank you!

Archived