Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having such a hard time passing my permit and i studied someone please helpppppppp

Did you try http://www.cristcdl.com/otc/? This site helped me.

What you do is initially is take the tests (all 11 General Knowledge, all 6 air brakes, all 6 passenger, etc.). Next, put all of the questions and answers on index cards therefore you have something to study away from the computer. This helped me a lot!

Did you try http://www.cristcdl.com/otc/? This site helped me.

What you do is initially is take the tests (all 11 General Knowledge, all 6 air brakes, all 6 passenger, etc.). Next, put all of the questions and answers on index cards therefore you have something to study away from the computer. This helped me a lot!

Did you try http://www.cristcdl.com/otc/? This site helped me.

I studied the 6 parts of both air and passenger going to try again tomorrow . I am scoring 100% at home lets hope they are the same questions and i do well at the DMV lol

good what Boro are you coming from?

Ill see you guys there.

I am from Staten Island

The p

Finally passed the permit lol

What do i have to bring with me to Livingston the first time we report there i should be getting me letter soon and just want to be prepared cause ill be out of the country for a little..

The pre employment package have all insruction with it

I am from Staten Island

The pThe pre employment package have all insruction with it

I know but i want to have all the papers and stuff i need ready before i get the package , cause i don't want to run around last min when i get back to the United States

I know but i want to have all the papers and stuff i need ready before i get the package , cause i don't want to run around last min when i get back to the United States

Drivers license CDL permit US Passport and or Green card if you are not a US citizen and your social security card . If you had any previous conviction then bring court deposition

The ppl that's in the 6/29 class what are y'all list numbers?

My list number is 119x

My list #383

Pilot4u im also from the staten island .see you there

You'll know who I am because I'll most likely be the youngest person there lol

My sister list number is in the low 1800's and she got ha pre-employment letter in the mail. She have to go in on July 2nd. This list is moving faster than I thought.

Just to double check Dre87 which exam number did your sister get call for. The reason I ask is because I know someone that did 2613 and they're in the 1800's but have not gotten anything as yet.

Archived