Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got it in the mail box a new pre-employment letter called to MTA to ask why I am getting a new letter they sad that after 90 days the first package is no longer good they need to start new application.So that been sad I report to second drug test on Jun 17 at 7:30 list # 119x :)   

Na you guys won't wait long. Same thing I had to do last week ..I pass my medical today but I didn't get sworn in becouse I was missing a juvenile disposition.

but im going back tomorrow or Thursday to finish my final processing.

@pilot4u thanks for the heads up, just checked the mail and got the same letter in the mail. I report to 180 Livingston at 7:30 am at on June 17th as well!

No problem I gess I see you on June 17 good luck

Just got it in the mail box a new pre-employment letter called to MTA to ask why I am getting a new letter they sad that after 90 days the first package is no longer good they need to start new application.So that been sad I report to second drug test on Jun 17 at 7:30 list # 119x :)   

Happened to a me and a guy during processing told us the same i filled it out front to back my bro didnt and when we got there they used out previous paper work.

Good luck to u and the rest and hopefully this is your last DT before processing i had to do 3 b4 i was sworned in it was a PITA but im here now sitting at the ETC in SI making easy money

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Happened to a me and a guy during processing told us the same i filled it out front to back my bro didnt and when we got there they used out previous paper work.

Good luck to u and the rest and hopefully this is your last DT before processing i had to do 3 b4 i was sworned in it was a PITA but im here now sitting at the ETC in SI making easy money

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Thanks Iron,hopefully I join you next month on the SI for that easy money

Hi guys , could you share some information regarding the first day of training location .

I been there at livingston for my final processing and they gave me a location to report in Bronx , since I'm from SI I don't understand what's going on. Just for training or am I going to stuck in there ?

Hi guys , could you share some information regarding the first day of training location .

I been there at livingston for my final processing and they gave me a location to report in Bronx , since I'm from SI I don't understand what's going on. Just for training or am I going to stuck in there ?

Bronx is admin training location you will be assigned a depot for training any were in the NYC after the training you will pic from the list of depots than have open lines and that when you do your line training

Bronx is admin training location you will be assigned a depot for training any were in the NYC after the training you will pic from the list of depots than have open lines and that when you do your line training

Thank you so much for your information.

Hi i am new to this board , i was wondering if anyone has updates in 2613 list status, my number is 18xx also when do we need our CDL permit by

You need your CDL permit by the time you first go to 180 Livingston Street, or they will send you home. Even if you have the temporary-paper CDL from DMV and not the official document from Albany, it is okay. They will run an abstract of your license once you are there.

Hi i am new to this board , i was wondering if anyone has updates in 2613 list status, my number is 18xx also when do we need our CDL permit by

Hi Steve. They're currently in the 1100's and u need to have your permit when they call u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't stress filling out any of the insurance paperwork or anything else cause like they will tell you during orientation "Don't quit your day job" LOL!! Technically they say your not hired until you pass the 10 day training... Once you pass they will go over everything on day 11 "HR DAY" good luck to all! Look forward to seeing you guys out there. Be safe!

P.S. In my opinion the Empire plan is best.

Don't stress filling out any of the insurance paperwork or anything else cause like they will tell you during orientation "Don't quit your day job" LOL!! Technically they say your not hired until you pass the 10 day training... Once you pass they will go over everything on day 11 "HR DAY" good luck to all! Look forward to seeing you guys out there. Be safe!

P.S. In my opinion the Empire plan is best.

Thanks for your message Rm.

Archived