Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

If u could beat the ticket go to court cuz if u plead guilty u gonna get pts on ya license cuz that's a moving violation.

Dre is right.

Not to put your hope in a stir but im hearing that thats considered a "pending ticket" and they will put u on hold until theres an outcome....basically until its no longer pending...its over with.

This came from my friend with a seat belt ticket who went to TA

Another nasty thing about courts and nypd they love postponing dates. My friend got a cell phone ticket 3 months ago his court date is next week....they sent him a letter yesterday postponing it to May 16 2014

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dre is right.

Not to put your hope in a stir but im hearing that thats considered a "pending ticket" and they will put u on hold until theres an outcome....basically until its no longer pending...its over with.

Another nasty thing about courts and nypd they love postponing dates. My friend got a cell phone ticket 3 months ago his court date is next week....they sent him a letter yesterday postponing it to May 16 2014

Was the seat belt ticket pending? Or it was already on his abstract?

Dre is right.

so I'm better off not fighting it and just paying it. 

You can pull your abstract online... Goto NYSDMV... It's only $7.. I did it!

yeah I went do that, gives me an error constantly. 

You can pull your abstract online... Goto NYSDMV... It's only $7.. I did it!

I wouldn't think this ticket shows up on the abstract because it hasn't been settled yet. They can't put something on my record when they don;t even know if I'm guilty or not yet...

I ticket is nothing look at you paper it says serious moving violations may get you disqualified , signal is 2 Pts I believe don't worry yourself

yeah I'm not worried, I asked around, speeding or red light would of been a problem. 

Look at the date of the ticket and go to a mechanic and have him give you a receipt that he fixed your signal lights , and tell the judge that you signal lights where not working right.

Don't plead guilty if you can get that receipt from your neighborhood mechanic that he fix Ed it the next day

yeah I went do that, gives me an error constantly.

I wouldn't think this ticket shows up on the abstract because it hasn't been settled yet. They can't put something on my record when they don;t even know if I'm guilty or not yet...

U said that u was gonna just pay the ticket. That's y I said it will show ya abstract. U gotta plead guilty to pay it.

Well one ticket won't do anything to you, unless it's speeding or running a red light. I got a cell phone ticket and paid but it's on my abstract, 3 points. Took the defensive driving course, that basically will not let anyone hold you up to 4 points. I was told I'm ok especially after taking defensive driving. So I wouldn't sweat it for a signal ticket.

One thing guys....if you plead guilty to a ticket, on the pre-employment forms, the criminal information, do you have to say yes if you were convicted for a traffic ticket? Not sure, thought that was for serious criminal stuff. Any help would be appreciated!

Look at the date of the ticket and go to a mechanic and have him give you a receipt that he fixed your signal lights , and tell the judge that you signal lights where not working right.

Don't plead guilty if you can get that receipt from your neighborhood mechanic that he fix Ed it the next day

if you plead guilty bc of defective signal u gotta send the receipt in within 15 days, plus the cop would of checked it out. 

U said that u was gonna just pay the ticket. That's y I said it will show ya abstract. U gotta plead guilty to pay it.

well im not gonna plead guilty if it isnt even on my abstract yet

One thing guys....if you plead guilty to a ticket, on the pre-employment forms, the criminal information, do you have to say yes if you were convicted for a traffic ticket? Not sure, thought that was for serious criminal stuff. Any help would be appreciated!

just criminal stuff

Listen go through , most of us have something we done nobody is perfect in life fill your papers out and see what happens at the end of it all you know you was honest and you tried. It's only a bus driver not secret service.

What about a tint ticket ..its that under equipment

Get an abstract. If its there then tell them. If its not then don't. I would not.

Listen go through , most of us have something we done nobody is perfect in life fill your papers out and see what happens at the end of it all you know you was honest and you tried. It's only a bus driver not secret service.

I am sorry, but b/c its bus driver CERTAIN things you may not disclose. I would not do it for Secret Service though :ph34r:

Archived