Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone who's going to the pre-interview tomorrow ask how they are calling from the list and report back to those of us who haven't received letters yet... Thanks!

With a score and a list # like that u should have received a pre employment letter something went wrong delivered to the wrong address or something because my # is 38x and I report on the 12th so if I were you I would go to Livingston street

With a score and a list # like that u should have received a pre employment letter something went wrong delivered to the wrong address or something because my # is 38x and I report on the 12th so if I were you I would go to Livingston street

Yeah... I agree, and I'm definitely going to call tomorrow. But you have a list number of 38 and report on the 12th and some people with a list number in the 100's report tomorrow... I'm just wondering if they are calling the first 500 randomly or in order of list...

Also, on the list in the chief none of the list numbers have letters after the numbers like your 38X and a couple of other people on this forum also have letters after their list number... Sup with that?

Its not 38 but in 38× the × is just not to reveal my whole #

did you check for your list number in the chief?

Morning fellas.... You guys were right! Just got off the phone with HR ( Thanks for the Info RTS4Life ) they mailed my letter to the wrong address and it was return to them. I'm to report tomorrow a 7:30am. Good luck all..Thanks again!

Went down today for pre-interview here a little break down And tips

Guys get there early like 6:30am to get your ticket that's going to save you at least 2 hours. People were getting there at 12 to sign in smh.

Make sure everything is fulled out on your application especially employment going back 10 years!! I was the second person there but since I made a mistake,I had to wait a extra good hour.

You only fill out like 3 sheets,there going to give you a 21 page booklet to fill out, but you do that at home fellas!

They will call you by your ticket , that's when you give them your paper work they look at it ..if evertthing looks good they send your ass to the laboratory for the drug test.

Now you gotta wait because mta employees must go before you. if they been in a accident that morning.

Ones your done there, they send you back to the front to sign out but the people in the front,just ask what's your last name and tell you go home

Guys get there early like 6:30am to get your ticket that's going to save you at least 2 hours. People were getting there at 12 to sign in smh.

Make sure everything is fulled out on your application especially employment going back 10 years!! I was the second person there but since I made a mistake,I had to wait a extra good hour.

You only fill out like 3 sheets,there going to give you a 21 page booklet to fill out, but you do that at home fellas!

They will call you by your ticket , that's when you give them your paper work they look at it ..if evertthing looks good they send your ass to the laboratory for the drug test.

Now you gotta wait because mta employees must go before you. if they been in a accident that morning.

Ones your done there, they send you back to the front to sign out but the people in the front,just ask what's your last name and tell you go home

Thanks for the heads up Tone718... Did they mention what's the next step? Or how long until the next step? Thanks!

Good looking out Tone!

2 Questions....Wen u say u made a mistake and u waiting a good extra hour....u mean on your app?

And what do u mean 21 sheets you filled in 3 but fill it at home....whats that?

Fellas does it take long to put yourself back on the list or is it a short process?

who knows, just pray a hiring freeze doesn't pop up outta no where. I report next Tuesday and I could honestly use a little more time but I'm not taking the chance

who knows, just pray a hiring freeze doesn't pop up outta no where. I report next Tuesday and I could honestly use a little more time but I'm not taking the chance

I report next Tuesday too but I just went from part time at ups to driving full time driving I cant get too much time off but I have to be find away to make it work because my preference is to work at the mta

I report next tuedday too but I just went from part time at ups to driving full time driving I cant get too much time off but I have to be find away to make it work because my preference is to work at the mta

Archived