Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

I'm in the same boat but I will go take it just for the simple fact I have the letter thats telling me to take it. The way I look at it is if I didnt have to MTA would send a letter stating you dont have to take it.

Great thinking!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you took the boss exam recently june, it must of been for a different agency. November 16 is for Mabstoa applicants

The BOSS exam this past June was for NYC Transit exam #2613. The BOSS on November 16th is for MaBSTOA exam #3101.

The people who got the letter's our the first 500 from the list. Now the 1-3 rule will kick in because  only 1 person has 108 and 100 so they are safe the rest  will see what happens so many of the same scores from high to low. Now the screening starts If they don't take everyone from this group  then they will send letter's out to screen the next group. 

The people who got the letter's our the first 500 from the list. Now the 1-3 rule will kick in because only 1 person has 108 and 100 so they are safe the rest will see what happens so many of the same scores from high to low. Now the screening starts If they don't take everyone from this group then they will send letter's out to screen the next group.

108 and 100? What do u mean?

Thank u for the chief leader notice. I paid a one week subscription and found out I got a lil while to be called. Im in the 1200's. Disappointed a lil but it's better than not being on the list at all. Good luck to those going in!

Appreciate it RTS. I got my CDL B w/ pssg, bus, and tank, clean driver's abstract, so Im just waiting. Havnt driven a bus in a while tho.

I wouldn't worry about it...they will show you how to drive the bus the MTA way in training. I currently drive a livestock trailer for a farm located in Queens and, from experience, after you are behind the wheel a few times, it is like second nature.

The people who got the letter's our the first 500 from the list. Now the 1-3 rule will kick in because only 1 person has 108 and 100 so they are safe the rest will see what happens so many of the same scores from high to low. Now the screening starts If they don't take everyone from this group then they will send letter's out to screen the next group.

Dude....explain that again....I read it like 5 times....I got the 1 person each with 108 n 100 thing ur saying....but HOW do u kno tbis

It's good he has no experience. He has no bad habits.  MTA wants people like him. They don't want someone that just knows how to drive. They want someone that knows how to operate the bus with safety. Most of the School bus driver and Truck driver's  can't make the training due to bad habits. Speeding,getting to close to the right. leaving their right open when making a turn. Not Planning a head. 

Archived