Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUESS WHAT TURN THIS IS 

testturn1_zps5e91d178.jpg

Hey RTS this turn is actually on my 106 route I have to make it all the time.   Everyone going to training study this turn because more than likely your instructor will take your class to perform it.  Hey RTS this is great stuff you should upload the park ave pivot turn they will have to make.

How would you get the 40 ft bus around this I forgot tell you on the left side is a island it's cut out sorry.

I could have to be there to know what I would do to make the turn because that's not a good picture, & I don't know which way the bus is coming from.

Hey RTS this turn is actually on my 106 route I have to make it all the time.   Everyone going to training study this turn because more than likely your instructor will take your class to perform it.  Hey RTS this is great stuff you should upload the park ave pivot turn they will have to make.

Oh you do this run. So you know what they have to do you get around this and at 105 st at the corner 

do you guys remember where they sent you for your training on day 5,6,7 pm me and I will post pics

Yup

HOW ABOUT THIS LEFT TURN.

leftturn_zps11604fed.jpg

U have to go all the way out into the intersection like u going straight b4 u start making the left turn to make sure the back left tire don't touch the curb during the turn.

Yup 

HOW ABOUT THIS LEFT TURN. 

leftturn_zps11604fed.jpg

I think this is the wrong turn

U have to go all the way out into the intersection like u going straight b4 u start making the left turn to make sure the back left tire don't touch the curb during the turn.

your right. 

I think the street is wrong the island is smaller. you were right.

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THIS TURN WITH OUT HITTING THE CURB

RIGHTTURN_zps6b6d815e.jpg

Stay far left as possible and lock the wheel while turning. The key is to know when to start turning so the back right tire don't touch the curb.

I think the street is wrong the island is smaller. you were right. HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THIS TURN WITH OUT HITTING THE CURB

Stay far left as possible and lock the wheel while turning. The key is to know when to start turning so the back right tire don't touch the curb.

I agree with the approach but because of that divider with cones next to it will cause you to mount the curb so continue the turn minding the hydrant but I can't seem to tell how deep into the turn I can get

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Archived