Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the next class is 1.27

I report to Zerega at 7am that day.

How is that possible if...

I wanted to tell you guys  there will be a class  Next Monday 13th for the following exams 2301,2901,2613 @ Zeraga @7am Also there will be a class on Feb 3  I can tell you this be ready and have your stuff.

Also, if you took your drug test today (Wednesday), you give the lab a day to test your urine sample (Thursday), the HR office gets the results sometime on Friday and they call you immediately to report to Zerega that day for Day 1 of training? What happened to medical and final processing? Did a NYC Transit doctor examine you yet? How about final processing? When did you get your photo taken for your pass? AND all of this took place for 'WannaBeMTA12' if your list number is higher than mine (#2**)?

When I took my second drug test back in December, I got a call from HR 3 business days later, no earlier.

In addition...

2nd drug test done. Next class is February 10th.

Why are 3 different people saying 3 different dates about when the next class is?

Something is not right here...

I'm scare was happy when I heard feb 10th that's when I take vacation feb 3rd , 27th will kill me. Was put on medical hold today , have to get glasses , I was going back today because I was able to get them but maybe I'll take my vision test again on Monday don't want to report on the 27th

Also, if you took your drug test today (Wednesday), you give the lab a day to test your urine sample (Thursday), the HR office gets the results sometime on Friday and they call you immediately to report to Zerega that day for Day 1 of training? What happened to medical and final processing? Did a NYC Transit doctor examine you yet? How about final processing? When did you get your photo taken for your pass? AND all of this took place for 'WannaBeMTA12' if your list number is higher than mine (#271)?

When I took my second drug test back in December, I got a call from HR 3 business days later, no earlier.

In addition...

Why are 3 different people saying 3 different dates about when the next class is?

probably because there is a class 1/27 , 2/3 & 2/10 . They probably filled up or just about filled up 1/27 and 2/3 today. 

or plan to fill those up during this week..with 2/10 being the next one after..she knew I was list # 400s probably why she told me 2/10

wow that was really quick man, not even enough time to give your current job a heads up. 

Fellas....Idk how it's possible either.

Wen the investigator asked me if I could make the 1.27 class I said hell yea. Another dude (while I was being fingerprinted) made the same class as me. He spoke very loud so I heard him.

I don't think they're offering the Feb class yet....As troop said.

And nycpips. ...my current job is a joke...people leave and don't give no notice and get their jobs back wen they come back.....

I'm a let them kno 2morro IM Going On Vacation 1.27. Lol

Also, if you took your drug test today (Wednesday), you give the lab a day to test your urine sample (Thursday), the HR office gets the results sometime on Friday and they call you immediately to report to Zerega that day for Day 1 of training? What happened to medical and final processing? Did a NYC Transit doctor examine you yet? How about final processing? When did you get your photo taken for your pass? AND all of this took place for 'WannaBeMTA12' if your list number is higher than mine (#271)?

In addition...

Today was my medical.....my second drug test was last week.

That's how they're doing it. I guess

My list # is 383

Yo young. wannabemta did his medical today. He took his 2nd drug test last week. That's y he going to zerega.

Absolutely correct

I am 369 and I had 2nd Drug Test on January 10th

I am 369 and I had 2nd Drug Test on January 10th

strange...very strange. If you hear me getting called for medical the next few days, somethings gotta be up. 

Fellas....Idk how it's possible either.

Wen the investigator asked me if I could make the 1.27 class I said hell yea. Another dude (while I was being fingerprinted) made the same class as me. He spoke very loud so I heard him.

I don't think they're offering the Feb class yet....As troop said.

And nycpips. ...my current job is a joke...people leave and don't give no notice and get their jobs back wen they come back.....

I'm a let them kno 2morro IM Going On Vacation 1.27. Lol

lol your job sounds like my job..can do the same shit.

sounds like they had a few spots left in the 1/27 class.

I asked when I finished up my drug test when the next class was, she didn't know. She went over to the main lady and asked, she said 2/10. 

Another guess is they looking at what boro you live in.
Like I am in SI, so maybe they wanna put me in class with few other ppl from SI OR wait for another opening in SI?

As of failing the Drug Test, picture this, I passed 1st one, OF COURSE didn't use anything, SO why IF fail 2nd one?

Could it be a coffee that I had at 7:50 when got in AND then peed 4 hours later at 11:30?
BUT I had same coffee 1st time either...

Another guess is they looking at what boro you live in.

Like I am in SI, so maybe they wanna put me in class with few other ppl from SI OR wait for another opening in SI?

As of failing the Drug Test, picture this, I passed 1st one, OF COURSE didn't use anything, SO why IF fail 2nd one?

Could it be a coffee that I had at 7:50 when got in AND then peed 4 hours later at 11:30?

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn sinyguy!

Coffee?!?!

-_-

strange...very strange. If you hear me getting called for medical the next few days, somethings gotta be up.

lol your job sounds like my job..can do the same shit.

sounds like they had a few spots left in the 1/27 class.

I asked when I finished up my drug test when the next class was, she didn't know. She went over to the main lady and asked, she said 2/10.

Well if that's true, I guess I shot my seniority up...

Did y'all kno seniority is determined by classes starting under your class?

Another guess is they looking at what boro you live in.

Like I am in SI, so maybe they wanna put me in class with few other ppl from SI OR wait for another opening in SI?

As of failing the Drug Test, picture this, I passed 1st one, OF COURSE didn't use anything, SO why IF fail 2nd one?

Could it be a coffee that I had at 7:50 when got in AND then peed 4 hours later at 11:30?

That wouldn't play a role. I'm on SI too. There won't be anything on SI for awhile. Yukon/Castleton are full and Charleston just got 50 new drivers 3 weeks ago.

Well if that's true, I guess I shot my seniority up...

Did y'all kno seniority is determined by classes starting under your class?

You are right. Knew that. But we all have no seniority no matter what depot we go too. We would just be ahead of future classes. But yeah u are ahead of me for sure lol

Archived