Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Meredith?That's just for senior guys, 10 years +...working there is like a big vacation I hear lolThey do express roundtrip in morning...5 hour break..then roundtrip in afternoon...get paid like 11-12 hours
That is heeeeellllllaaaaa sweet run and your saying the 10 year vets are getting those? Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
That is heeeeellllllaaaaa sweet run and your saying the 10 year vets are getting those? Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Thats worth the wait for a swet run like that.Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

List #385 sworn in today 1/27/14 class long day at 180 Livingston didn't get out of there till like 4.25

See u at zerega! I left about 2pm

Can you please describe final processing? What types of questions did the investigator ask? Thanks in advance...

Can you please describe final processing? What types of questions did the investigator ask? Thanks in advance...

She really didn't ask questions....

She made sure my initials We're On ALL pages.

She informed me about benefits and other company benefits.

She entered me into payroll

She swore me in.

She basically tells u everything we speak about in here about driving and attendance etc.

That's all.

Next is fingerprints and pic for record

After that is pic for ID

Then u leave.

Congrats fellas! My peg number just went up a couple of slots!! LOL! Just listen to what your instructor says, Practice your ALSAPS brake test and you will qualifiy on day 7. You don't wanna go to day 9 or worse day 10, it's just added stress. Good luck!

Thats worth the wait for a swet run like that.Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Definitely is a sweet run. But yeah all senior guys 10+ years.

You'll learn all about it once you start training... They really stress it. It's an acronym for all the air brake test they want you to perform during the qualification test....

Air leakage rate test

Low air warning device check

Spring brake test

Air compressor cut off test

Parking brake test

Service brake test

List #385 sworn in today 1/27/14 class long day at 180 Livingston didn't get out of there till like 4.25

Yea i asked the lady who swore me in....she said the Nike acg boots I had on were ok

Congratulations fellas and good luck in the training just remember to cover that right you will hear that a lot.

Your new screen name is MTA12 because your no longer a wannabe!!!!!!! HaHa

Everyone else be patient easier said than done but they have classes going in every two weeks I see training buses all the time by my depot making that right on madison and then the left on 97th st dont worry you guys will go thru that course. But like I said before when I was in training my instructor said they had a class every two weeks without a break for all 2013. In my depot alone you have a lot of 20+ years drivers. I'm on the extra list for now and I get a route everyday without hesitation with that being said the MTA need many drivers there is so much work and so much money to be made.I dont care what your list number is you will be called if you feel they skipped you just give them a call the ladies at livingston are very helpful. Just some optimistic thoughts for those who waiting for that call!!!!!!!

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/1535-alsaps-test/ for more information.

You'll learn all about it once you start training... They really stress it. It's an acronym for all the air brake test they want you to perform during the qualification test....

Air leakage rate test

Low air warning device check

Spring brake test

Air compressor cut off test

Parking brake test

Service brake test

I am glad tonknow this info thank you very much I figured since I have a cdl I wouldnt be required to know this thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I understand that but that's not the question

I understand that but that's not the question

I will try to go purchase those items tomorrow as to where I don't know yet but it's only blue pants and button up long sleeved shirts so I should be able to find those easily

when , where and how do you get your pants and shirts?

After u pass training, mta will size u up and send in the mail a big brown box with like 5 each of official pants shirts tie hat etc with mta logos and your picked depot logo.

Congratulations fellas and good luck in the training just remember to cover that right you will hear that a lot.

Your new screen name is MTA12 because your no longer a wannabe!!!!!!! HaHa

Everyone else be patient easier said than done but they have classes going in every two weeks I see training buses all the time by my depot making that right on madison and then the left on 97th st dont worry you guys will go thru that course. But like I said before when I was in training my instructor said they had a class every two weeks without a break for all 2013. In my depot alone you have a lot of 20+ years drivers. I'm on the extra list for now and I get a route everyday without hesitation with that being said the MTA need many drivers there is so much work and so much money to be made.I dont care what your list number is you will be called if you feel they skipped you just give them a call the ladies at livingston are very helpful. Just some optimistic thoughts for those who waiting for that call!!!!!!!

DEE77....funniest thing u said!

Thanks

Like a dream come true.

Did u get your official uniform n stuff yet?

Archived