Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She told me 730am.....I'm a still get there early.

Not a bad idea. From my experience, the sooner you get there, the quicker you will be out of there. Aim to be there by 7 AM.

P.S. Incase some you are still wondering about my progress...I will provide a full update later this week. Let's just say, that for now, it's going forward very slowly.

Hey guys! Been very busy lately. Took 2nd drug test Thursday, and yesterday got the call for medical! Well...I'm at 180 Livingston for the medical..had to call out of my job but supervisor wants a doctors note. Just great. Anyways, God willing everything will be alright. Wish me luck everyone. Young I'm gonna pray for you, you will be ok.

Hey guys! Been very busy lately. Took 2nd drug test Thursday, and yesterday got the call for medical! Well...I'm at 180 Livingston for the medical..had to call out of my job but supervisor wants a doctors note. Just great. Anyways, God willing everything will be alright. Wish me luck everyone. Young I'm gonna pray for you, you will be ok.

Wow they working quickly.

Google a doctors note. Always worked for me

MTA4Life I'm in the 320s.......but guess what......I'm on medical hold as well :(

Very frustrating...but it looks to be minor...the doctor, who was very sweet I may say, thought I had a heart rate that was faster, she thought I was too anxious. So now I need to get this cleared. Already saw a doctor today, will go back tomorrow. Ive never had a problem with my heart. my doctor thinks i might have been "excited" to be there. If he clears me ill be back there Thursday. Please pray for me guys, I'll definitely pray for you.

MTA4Life I'm in the 320s.......but guess what......I'm on medical hold as well :(

Very frustrating...but it looks to be minor...the doctor, who was very sweet I may say, thought I had a heart rate that was faster, she thought I was too anxious. So now I need to get this cleared. Already saw a doctor today, will go back tomorrow. Ive never had a problem with my heart. my doctor thinks i might have been "excited" to be there. If he clears me ill be back there Thursday. Please pray for me guys, I'll definitely pray for you.

I'm not surprised...join the club...

12/29 class started with 49 only 32 made it so for and 8 still need to pass the DMV test so class might even be smaller by graduation... Line training next. Hang in there fellas there going to go thru this list FAST! Good luck!

12/29 class started with 49 only 32 made it so for and 8 still need to pass the DMV test so class might even be smaller by graduation... Line training next. Hang in there fellas there going to go thru this list FAST! Good luck!

I hope they do go thru this list fast. Damn 17 ppl didn't make it pass training.

Seems like its on a pace for 300 people they try and process for every 2 months that goes by so if it maintained that pace without anything drastic happening the 3600 people with list #s will all be called in 2 years time...time will tell over the course of this year if it maintains that pace.

Archived