Tenn. Man Desmond Hatchett sets record with 30 children -- by 11 women

Shortline Bus

"Too much luck with the ladies has one Tennessee man in a lot of debt.

Desmond Hatchett owes money to 11 different women for the 30 children he’s fathered, WREG-TV reported.

The 33-year-old is believed to hold the record in Knox County for the most children fathered, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Hatchett made news for his fertility in 2009, when he had a mere 21 babies by 11 women.

When asked by a reporter at the time if he intended to keep having children he said, “No, I’m done.”

“I didn’t intend to have this many children,

“It just happened.”

Apparently, he — and the women involved — didn’t stick to that promise, leaving them all in more financial straits.

Under the law, the state can take half of his paycheck and divide it among the women. In 2009, Hatchett was working a minimum wage job which limited his payments to as little as $1.49 among some of the women.

There’s nothing the state can do to limit him from having more children — though some would like there to be a law about it.

“If there’s something out there like that, I’m unaware of it,” Melissa Gibson, an assistant supervisor with the Knox County child support clerk’s office told the Times this week. “It definitely needs to be."

image.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/desmond-hatchett-sets-record-30-children-11-women-article-1.1081531

Looks like Mr. Hatchett is the 2012 "Daddy" version of Nadya Denise Doud-Suleman aka "OctoMom." Watch in next few days/weeks, he be on talk shows as the new tabloid celebrity. That may include being a special guest on "Maury" devoting a full hour to him and his ladies friends lol.

I doubt this man will be doing this dance either.

Guest Lance

Alright, I'll start...

1) Who the **** is keeping these records? I mean really, there are records for the amount of kids people have? That just encourages this kind of crap.

2) This guy. Just this ****ing guy. 30 kids? WTF man? Were condoms and birth control that hard to come by in butt**** nowhere Tennessee? You know who I feel sorry for the most? The kids. Not the mothers. Not this douchebag of a "father". The father's practically a deadbeat with his minimum wage job (which is probably at McDonald's) and a buck and some change in child support ain't gonna buy crap for any kid. And for some reason I can't imagine the mothers being all that financially stable (or sane for that matter, but that's another discussion). This is just another perfect example of abusing the damn welfare system. I'd say that these folks should be exempt from collecting welfare, but again, the kids would suffer because of the actions of their idiot parents.

@Larry: Nice mention of Maury and Nayda Suleman. I wouldn't be surprised if this cat gets a TV show out of this crap because it seems like it's par for the damn course to reward stupidity and idiotic decisions with fame and fortune nowadays. Maybe we can call it the "Ghetto Sista Wives" and put it on TLC after Toddlers and Tiaras & 19 Kids and Counting.

Alright, I'll start...

1) Who the **** is keeping these records? I mean really, there are records for the amount of kids people have? That just encourages this kind of crap.

Um, how about the local department of health?

30 kids = 30 birth certificates with his name on them...

Alright, I'll start...

2) This guy. Just this ****ing guy. 30 kids? WTF man? Were condoms and birth control that hard to come by in butt**** nowhere Tennessee? You know who I feel sorry for the most? The kids. Not the mothers. Not this douchebag of a "father". The father's practically a deadbeat with his minimum wage job (which is probably at McDonald's) and a buck and some change in child support ain't gonna buy crap for any kid. And for some reason I can't imagine the mothers being all that financially stable (or sane for that matter, but that's another discussion). This is just another perfect example of abusing the damn welfare system. I'd say that these folks should be exempt from collecting welfare, but again, the kids would suffer because of the actions of their idiot parents.

@Larry: Nice mention of Maury and Nayda Suleman. I wouldn't be surprised if this cat gets a TV show out of this crap because it seems like it's par for the damn course to reward stupidity and idiotic decisions with fame and fortune nowadays. Maybe we can call it the "Ghetto Sista Wives" and put it on TLC after Toddlers and Tiaras & 19 Kids and Counting.

Or MTV with 16 and pregnant.

Yeah, I heard of the guy... he's a hot topic on another spot I post at....

There's nothin more that needs to be said about a clown who's logic is (and I'm paraphrasing here) The more children I have at this point, the less money they can take out my paycheck.... What's angering me is that, there is an increase of young men out here that's co-signed & adopted that downright foolish ideology - all due to "just gettin some ass" of course......

^^ I don't even have to elaborate on the excuse that usually follows that, which is: "condoms take away all the feeling"....

Smfh....

This dude must have never heard of a vasectomy.... 30 kids is way to much.

that's nothing, I just remembered my great-grandmother, who was 1 of about 22 kids....

all by the same MOTHER.

admitly only a handful made it out of childhood and there were a few twins but still.

Definitions of manhood....

How many of you have been told to your faces, or overheard some convo of some broad stating her rendition of what a "real man" is..... Any free thinking man will come to the conclusion that a woman's definition of a real man is a basically a goddamned simp... Ready, willing, and able to do whatever she wants, however she wants, whenever she wants it done.....

....But at the same time, claims to not want no "weak ass man" (exactly what a simp/a pushover is).... Who then seeks out & is all too quick to jump in the sheets with the "bad boy" that only wants her for the 3 orificies he can physically stick his meat inside..... Which is why you have this epidemic with illegitimate kids ("oops babies" as some call it) being born (or aborted) all over the place.... This is what happens when (women) create their own paradox....

So yeah, Goes without saying that men are logical & women are emotional.....

Which is why you NEVER let a woman define what manhood is - Not even your own mother!

.....as far as bebeh daddy 2.0 here (desmond hatchett), he's seen as mas macho by broads because he has kids by all these women..... the fact that he's payin 2 dollars per kid or whatever doesn't matter to them....

....unless one of them becomes HIS baby mamma.

Go head and ask any of those 11 women how much of a man he is now !!!

Wow, someone really over thought the vasectomy joke.... I guess you don't watch Family Guy.

If you're referring to me, I wasn't thinking about any joke at all.....

I saw the post that preceded mine commenting on "a man", and went on from there....

A $1.49 per kid!!! That can't even get you a ride on the local bus or subway here.... <_< This is why you have all of this class warfare going on... It's one thing for those with more money to contribute more by way of paying more taxes, but give me a break. If you can barely take care of yourself, what in the world are you doing bringing another mouth to feed into this world and making it someone else's burden?? Pathetic.

A $1.49 per kid!!! That can't even get you a ride on the local bus or subway here.... <_< This is why you have all of this class warfare going on... It's one thing for those with more money to contribute more by way of paying more taxes, but give me a break. If you can barely take care of yourself, what in the world are you doing bringing another mouth to feed into this world and making it someone else's burden?? Pathetic.

From what I've been reading on other blogsites, forums, and listening to videos of various YT-ers (youtubers), the most popular answer to that question basically runs along the lines of:

*gotta keep the race alive*

I thought the saying "money is no object" was relative to someone who would spend any amount of money on something.... Apparently, that same logic is being used when you have all these people having babies they can't financially take care of.....

From what I've been reading on other blogsites, forums, and listening to videos of various YT-ers (youtubers), the most popular answer to that question basically runs along the lines of:

*gotta keep the race alive*

I thought the saying "money is no object" was relative to someone who would spend any amount of money on something.... Apparently, that same logic is being used when you have all these people having babies they can't financially take care of.....

lol... Oh boy... What a pathetic excuse... Well I was raised that you don't have kids unless you can afford to. I don't see how anyone keeps their race alive if someone else is taking care of their kids... I would feel worthless personally if I had kids and couldn't support them... The man should always provide for the kids, so this guy is worthless IMO. Hell he can't even support himself so he's worse than worthless.

Archived