Mayor Bloomberg wants to impose 16-ounce limit on sugar drinks

mark1447

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I go shopping for ice cream it has to meet two specific demands to me: 1) The milk that was used for it (for all diary and dairy products as well) must be rBGH free and the animals must be given a non GMO diet. 2) It must be brand name.

Well you see when I go shopping for ice-cream, I just get what I know. I honestly will eat any type of ice-cream, home-made or not. If I was buying it, Häagen Dazs Nilla all day. But what can I say, some people are strict about what they buy.

I never hated, or wanted Giuliani to leave to begin with..... Mayor moneybags here, I'm simply annoyed with...

Giuliani was a complete dirtbag. We tend to forget that over recent years with Mr. Three Terms slowly aggravating everybody in the city. The man settled on arresting the homeless. I'll never forget that that. Scum. Complete scum.

Bloomberg I detest and think oughta be impeached, but even I have to admit he's not as vile and despicable as old Rudolph was.

Are there any politicians you *like*?

Of course...in the city, I'm a big fan of Jumaane Williams and Ydanis Rodriguez, state-wide I liked Spitzer a whole lot, countrywide I think Barney Frank and Bernie Sanders are two of our best congressman -- so, sure, I like some.

Of course...in the city, I'm a big fan of Jumaane Williams and Ydanis Rodriguez, state-wide I liked Spitzer a whole lot, countrywide I think Barney Frank and Bernie Sanders are two of our best congressman -- so, sure, I like some.

lol... Eliot Spitzer... Looks like someone had one too many sodas... <_<

lol... Eliot Spitzer... Looks like someone had one too many sodas... <_<

Funnily enough I don't drink soda. Never liked any kind of cola. But unlike you, I don't wanna stop people from being able to drink it just 'cause I'm not a fan myself.

As for Spitzer, he was an excellent attorney general and an intelligent, progressive governor who put good people in office before making a clear moral transgression. And he accepts that. So it's not too crazy that I was a fan of his.

Funnily enough I don't drink soda. Never liked any kind of cola. But unlike you, I don't wanna stop people from being able to drink it just 'cause I'm not a fan myself.

As for Spitzer, he was an excellent attorney general and an intelligent, progressive governor who put good people in office before making a clear moral transgression. And he accepts that. So it's not too crazy that I was a fan of his.

Oh, I like soda and do drink it, just not the processed stuff, which is what most folks drink and wayy too much of it. I had a 12 oz bottle of Gus' Natural Soda just the other day with my lunch, but soda for me is a treat, not something that I live to "survive" off of. If I want something nutritious I drink water, which costs me NOTHING.

Well water is better for you than Soda. You'll live if you keep drinking soda forever, but you'll sure lose all your teeth for sure.

Ever hear of a toothbrush? ;)

If you drink soda with every meal, but brush your teeth afterwards like you're technically supposed to, then your teeth should be alright.

Soda hurts your teeth because as VG8 pointed out it's acidic but I am going to go more into depth. Your teeth and your bones are made out of calcium. Calcium is very similar to limestone and the materials in caves as well. If you ever look at limestone buildings or monuments you can see that they are in very bad shape due to acid rain. Well drinking soda is like doing the same thing.to your teeth and bones. The acid and the carbon dissolves your teeth and bones. If you drink that much soda years later your bones and teeth will fall out and it is not because of the sugar. It is the carbon and acid.

Archived