What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL... Well I see someone likes rap music or whatever this is you listen to. I just think it's funny because you call yourself a nerd and I didn't know nerds listen to rap music. :lol:

LOL. It's what all the kids are listening to these days...including the nerds. :P In any case, I did post up a few other songs besides rap music. TBH, I wouldn't have clicked on some of those rap videos in the first place if there weren't good-looking girls on the cover of the video. ;)

This might get merged with the song thread but there really isn't that much talk of radio stations here on the forums. I am a avid listener of the radio and prefer it over other music services like Pandora, YouTube, Spotify and the whole nine. I would like to know what radio stations people on here like to and are listening to. With different radio apps like iheartradio and TuneIn Radio the selection of stations to choose from is larger than ever and your favorite stations can be taken on the go.

Right now I am listening to 106.7 Lite FM (New York's Best Variety) although I like many others that mainly cover the Top 40/Pop scene, like Z100.

LOL. It's what all the kids are listening to these days...including the nerds. :P In any case, I did post up a few other songs besides rap music. TBH, I wouldn't have clicked on some of those rap videos in the first place if there weren't good-looking girls on the cover of the video. ;)

VG8 little behind the times lol. If you asked teens/young adults ages 15-21, Rap/Hip-Hop is now the #1 prefered music genre in America. Second is country and Third is Rock N Roll. Thus that why in almost all big cities in US, there at least 2 or more "Rap" or Hip Hop Pop i.e Kelly Clarkson, Rhinna, Chris Brown, Katy Perry etc. radio stations. And 20th Century-oriented R&B iand Rock s slowly dying.

That a reason majority of the members on the boards ages 25 and under, White Black and Latino love it.

Only reason i have a "clue" myself is because last few years I been working with teens as a Teaching Asst./Sub Teacher.