Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

Coney Island Nostalgia Train + Other Catches !

Great stuff thanks for posting. The first photo is awesome! icon14.gif The time stamp really has to go and has no business in your photos. Maybe in the next round of photos it will be removed.

Thanks !

..I dont really know how to remove the time stamp :x

Videos will be posted soon !

Haha, this was @ the 4PM arrival, I got to coney island a little too late for the first arrival. Got there at around 2:20 PM. When I was arriving, I saw the train @ Stillwell Yard and I was like OH DAMNIT!

Haha, this was @ the 4PM arrival, I got to coney island a little too late for the first arrival. Got there at around 2:20 PM. When I was arriving, I saw the train @ Stillwell Yard and I was like OH DAMNIT!

Ah. I was long gone from Stillwell along Brighton when it was set to leave for its journey back to Manhattan.

Here are some videos

I like how this is the video preview XD

Few more coming soon

I love all of these! Especially the (G) train photos and videos. Keep it up Majinvegeta, you're bout to go supah saiyan son... B)

I love all of these! Especially the (G) train photos and videos. Keep it up Majinvegeta, you're bout to go supah saiyan son... B)

LOL. Been there, done that....:D

@everyone else : Thanks !

Question, I have a Sony DSC-W5 Camera, is there a way to remove the time stamps?

Very nice photos and I only watched one video which I liked, too. I agree with Harry about the time stamp; it draws your viewer's eye away from your subject.

I like the videos and the shots on the (D)(G)(N) (Q6) at Stillwell Avenue, the R1 train on the (Q) is cool too. A special pass to ride the R1s. I got my personal tour of those cars a few years ago on the (B) without having to show a pass or pay extra. Great stuff!

LOL. Been there, done that....B)

@everyone else : Thanks !

Question, I have a Sony DSC-W5 Camera, is there a way to remove the time stamps?

Should be somewhere in your menu, probably by where you set the date.

It really is good to see stuff I might of missed but I'm glad I caught these and yes that first one is truly A Keeper (Q)

Your to (G)(G) was hot as well

<R>(9):tup::tup:

And that nice bonus (R):tup:

nice . cool very good . when ever your in coneyisland tell me ill go meet you lol . i loive there . nice vintage shots though :P .