Coney Island Nostalgia Train + Other Catches !

Cait Sith

Haha, this was @ the 4PM arrival, I got to coney island a little too late for the first arrival. Got there at around 2:20 PM. When I was arriving, I saw the train @ Stillwell Yard and I was like OH DAMNIT!

Haha, this was @ the 4PM arrival, I got to coney island a little too late for the first arrival. Got there at around 2:20 PM. When I was arriving, I saw the train @ Stillwell Yard and I was like OH DAMNIT!

Ah. I was long gone from Stillwell along Brighton when it was set to leave for its journey back to Manhattan.

I love all of these! Especially the (G) train photos and videos. Keep it up Majinvegeta, you're bout to go supah saiyan son... B)

LOL. Been there, done that....:D

@everyone else : Thanks !

Question, I have a Sony DSC-W5 Camera, is there a way to remove the time stamps?

I like the videos and the shots on the (D)(G)(N) (Q6) at Stillwell Avenue, the R1 train on the (Q) is cool too. A special pass to ride the R1s. I got my personal tour of those cars a few years ago on the (B) without having to show a pass or pay extra. Great stuff!

LOL. Been there, done that....B)

@everyone else : Thanks !

Question, I have a Sony DSC-W5 Camera, is there a way to remove the time stamps?

Should be somewhere in your menu, probably by where you set the date.

• 1 year later...

Archived