How About Taking It Back For A Minute!

ciboii22

Alright So How About Taking It Back For A Second Hmm? .... These Were The Reason Why These Buses Were Stored At Michael J. Quill Last Month " So They Can Be Fixed Up & Sent Out For A Day At Far Rockaway So Enjoy!

TRIBORO_FISH_621.jpg

nycb_236.jpg

NYBS_FISHBOWL_1502.jpg

JBL_RTS_3865.jpg

GMC_FBL_8928.jpg

Great Photos of the museum buses ciboii22! I believe I have no clue on what these buses are called but I think the brown RTS is that Jamaica RTS and one of them is a GMC bus. One question, do you know if these went into service? And if so, what lines?

Yeap & no lines just drove around in circles.

I would ask why they didn't just send the buses to ENY since it has the restoration shop there, but I think I know the answer already. There's a CM @ quill that's been turning wrenches on MTA buses since 1971. If anyone knows these buses better than him, they are dead and gone or have been retired for a long time.

I would ask why they didn't just send the buses to ENY since it has the restoration shop there, but I think I know the answer already. There's a CM @ quill that's been turning wrenches on MTA buses since 1971. If anyone knows these buses better than him, they are dead and gone or have been retired for a long time.

wow 41 years on the job?! He must have started at 18 or something like that.

Archived