• (B)
    • (D)
    • (M)
    • (N)
    • (Q)
    • (W)

With the available choices you have there, I'd say (A). Two Reasons

Making the (A) more of a mixed bag of cars (R32, R38, *R40*, R40M, R42, and R44

The slant cars will return to the (A) for the first time since the 1980's. That would be great to see the slant R40 on the (A). B)

With the available choices you have there, I'd say (A). Two Reasons

Making the (A) more of a mixed bag of cars (R32, R38, *R40*, R40M, R42, and R44

The slant cars will return to the (A) for the first time since the 1980's. That would be great to see the slant R40 on the (A). B)

Now thats good

dang

Lots of people voted for the (A)

The (A) as a foamer's dream choice. :)

Yeah, how many would be out in the Rockaways taking pics of the Slants on the (A). I'm guessing they would fly down "the stretches" at a pretty decent clip. I rode one of them on an R42 when I was in the city and it moved pretty fast until hitting those stupid timers near CC. Take out the timers between 125-CC and Howard Beach-Hammels and they might move pretty fast. Of course the (MTA) will never do that.

You should have added (C)(E)(F) and (G) as your choices, they used the R40's first or were amongst the first lines. Do you have something against these routes having an R40 in their final runs?

I'd like to see them on a heavily used line, preferably in manhattan, thats why i picked the (A).

- Andy

It should do the pre-2001 old B train route. It should start at Bedford Park Blvd via 6 Av/West End terminating at Coney Island-Stillwell Ave. I believe that will be the best route to commemorate the R40 Slant! I've had alot of great times and memories on those cars!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived