AM Rush on The NEW Brighton

I was chasing it this morning. There are two sets. The one I eventually caught was

8858-8859-8860-8861-8862-8988-8989-8990-8891-8892. A transit employee informed me they began running this week on the (Q), and are here to stay.

Almost forgot to say, Great pictures. Mine sucked cause the run in with it was unexpected and all I had was my really crappy cell phone camera.

Yes! I did see R160B cars today on the (Q), just caught two sets of them. But I don't want the R68 and R68A's to be pushed away by the R160B cars on the (Q). R68A on (B), cool. B) Hip Hip Hurray, the (Q) joins the R160 Party with the (L)(M)(N)(W) and (Z) trains! I hope the (B) train is next, and so the (D) and (F). But anyways let's enjoy the R160B on the (Q). B)

To Brighton Local:

If this hits the local news that R160B's are on the (Q), your footage and photos should be used. I bet everyone's going to be raving about this for a long time. Good job, there buddy. Keep up the good work!!!! B)

Ohhh nooooo!

R160s On the (Q) now. Hopefully it wont be all siemens. That would be boring.

Awesome shots and vids dude !

like i posted this on other thread my parents caught (rode) on 8713-8717 8763-8767. i am mad. that my parents got to see it before me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

awesum shots!

Nice shots, I'm happy to see R160's on the (Q).

WHOA! Well gotdamn. Pablo gonna say forget the Bx for now.

Great pics!

Nice pics!!

I saw both R160 sets, rode on one of them it was beyond lame.

Ohhh nooooo!

R160s On the (Q) now. Hopefully it wont be all siemens. That would be boring.

Awesome shots and vids dude !

Thanks Guys!!

Yay R68s getting squashed by 160s on the (Q), I'm loving what I see in the future...

Nice shots of the (B) man, second and third are my favs.

Im not loving it, I love my 68s. Thanks for the compliment on the (B) shots!

To Brighton Local:

If this hits the local news that R160B's are on the (Q), your footage and photos should be used. I bet everyone's going to be raving about this for a long time. Good job, there buddy. Keep up the good work!!!! B)

Haha! I hope it does & thanks, yeah, it would be cool to see my stuff aired on TV.

Nice pics! Love the Ghostbusters Tee btw :)

Thanks! Im A Die Hard GhostBuster Fan B)

LOL! Beat me to it!

Nice pics btw!

Haha, thanks!B)

*Gasp for air* R-160B on the (Q) already....must made video of the announcements. Excellent pics and vids as always.B)

Thanks Dude!

Thanks Guys!!

How about the R68/R68A's? Are they here to stay for a while longer, or am I going to have say goodbye to them?B)

Trust me, they'll be around. The R160s are coming in fast, but not that fast. Now that the (Q) is seeing them, the (N) nor the (W) completely filled with R160s, it'll be a while. Your hippos won't be going anywhere.

Trust me, they'll be around. The R160s are coming in fast, but not that fast. Now that the (Q) is seeing them, the (N) nor the (W) completely filled with R160s, it'll be a while. Your hippos won't be going anywhere.

Good Looking dude, thanks!B) I know when I sleep tonight I can hear more than just Siemens Sounds passing throughout Brighton. lol

Sorry to get off topic here, but if the (Q)'s fleet is to become fully R160, then the R68 and R68A cars that were not just on (Q) but also (N) and (W) should be moved to the (A) and (C) lines too. R160B would then dominate the (N)(Q) and (W) lines. The R68 and R68A cars would fill the void on the (A) and (C) left by the departure of the R32 and R38 cars, and the short visit of the R40M and R42 currently running on the (A).

Archived