Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3101 list is not that big as we think it is. I believe overall its a total of maybe 3000-4000 Candidates in total that passed the boss exam. Keep in mind thats not the actual numbers is just an opinion. The reason why I believe the list is not that big, Look how the list jump from 1800's to 5000's within a week and They also administrated another Mabstoa Exam (4105) past November 2014. I'm getting exited because my list number is not to far from the 5000's. 

3101 list is not that big as we think it is. I believe overall its a total of maybe 3000-4000 Candidates in total that passed the boss exam. Keep in mind thats not the actual numbers is just an opinion. The reason why I believe the list is not that big, Look how the list jump from 1800's to 5000's within a week and They also administrated another Mabstoa Exam (4105) past November 2014. I'm getting exited because my list number is not to far from the 5000's. 

I  Co-Sign this statement 

I Think my theory was right whenever you sign up for the test it automatically generates a list number depending on when you sign up for the test. now when you take the boss exam, whoever passes the boss exam Will go on the official list. So if 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   9 10 sign up for the test and take the boss exam if 2 3 4 fail then the official list Will be 1 5 6 7 8   9 10 in sequential order depending on who signed up for the test first

Can anyone help? I have a trip booked already and I'm about to get called for the pre-employment, what should I do, or will I still be able to get in if I go? What's the procedure?

how do you know your about to be called

Just a quick question for anyone who has received a letter recently... Has anyone been sent a postponement letter just days after? This happened to me. I got a letter being summoned to Livingston on the 27th and I went out of my way to get days off just to have my appointment postponed to a later date. How professional is that????

Just a quick question for anyone who has received a letter recently... Has anyone been sent a postponement letter just days after? This happened to me. I got a letter being summoned to Livingston on the 27th and I went out of my way to get days off just to have my appointment postponed to a later date. How professional is that????

I went down on the 18th of March and I did paperwork and drug test. Got there at 730 and didn't get called till 150 after drug test they told me I was done for the day. Heard nothing since  

I went down on the 18th of March and I did paperwork and drug test. Got there at 730 and didn't get called till 150 after drug test they told me I was done for the day. Heard nothing since  

SMH, the (MTA) playing with people's minds like that. It really irks me because I am not so close anymore. They should be certain of how they will call in candidates for this position. People really want this.

You have to wait 2 to 90 days to be called back. but the drug test result expires after 30 days, After 30 days, you will have to retake the drug test again when they call you back. But depending on the speedy of how many Candidates they are trying to squeeze, If you get call within the 30 days period before the drug result expires, The next step will be medical.

SMH, the (MTA) playing with people's minds like that. It really irks me because I am not so close anymore. They should be certain of how they will call in candidates for this position. People really want this.

When I got the letter to come in for pre employment it stated that they ANTICIPATE reaching my list number. Everything your experiencing with taking of from work, is the same think I was stressing. Thank god its only for a day. The real stress is when they call me in for the 10 driving. how do I take off 2 weeks.

When I got the letter to come in for pre employment it stated that they ANTICIPATE reaching my list number. Everything your experiencing with taking of from work, is the same think I was stressing. Thank god its only for a day. The real stress is when they call me in for the 10 driving. how do I take off 2 weeks.

I am on pretty good terms with the supervisors here. I just thought it would be convenient for me because I am travelling four hours from upstate for what was supposed to be my appointment this Friday. I took this time off when I could have been working. I got perfect attendance here. I would liked to have maintained that. LOL. You can't put in for a leave of absence?

No not yet..And i just called the automated service number and no record of my list number ..WTH is going on .But i'm still on exam 3600 and 2613. I'm going to call at 9am to see whats going on.Anything like this happen to anyone before

No not yet..And i just called the automated service number and no record of my list number ..WTH is going on .But i'm still on exam 3600 and 2613. I'm going to call at 9am to see whats going on.Anything like this happen to anyone before

Oh I see... Don't call the automated. Call the Exam Unit dept since they have access to the list numbers. Or the HR dept.

Archived